An Account Manager Resume is a resume used by job aspirants in the field of accounting. The basic style of writing a resume does not vary. The rules related to professional resume writing apply to accounting resumes as well. Before discussing further Account Manager Resume, let us read some basic protocols for resume writing.
- The resume has to be precise. One cannot give details about every job, achievement, etc., in the resume. The key is providing the most important information in a brief and highlighting the same using bullets and bold font. Thus, an ideal resume should not exceed 2-3 pages.
- The font used in the resume should be legible and give a professional look to your resume. Fancy fonts, italics, etc., are taboo for a good resume. The best option is using ‘Times New Roman’ or ‘Arial’ font in the resume. The ideal font size is 12, and headings can be highlighted by using ‘bold’ or increasing the font size.
- The segregation of the resume is very important to help the employer get the information that he/she needs. For a fresher, academic information would come first, and for an experienced candidate, the work experience section comes first.
- Name and contact details should be mentioned clearly in the resume, such that the employer does not have to struggle with your resume to contact you.
Account Manager Job Responsibilities
An account manager is in charge of several responsibilities as per the requirements of the position. It depends on his job profile whether he has been allotted sales department functions or finance functions to deal with. But most of the time the account manager is referred to in the case of finance functions. So, your Account Manager Resume should highlight the essential qualities and skills accomplished by you, which are considered crucial for the offered position.
Here is the list of some of the key functions or responsibilities, which you need to handle as a general account manager.
- Maintenance of customer accounts and required documentation
- Daily reporting associated with customer database management and preparation of reports
- Correspondence in connection with account issues and relevant organizational policies
- Solving customer queries associated with organizational policies and related issues
- Preparation of reports, forecasting future estimated performance of the company and setting budgets and standards as targets for achievement
- To assist the management in planning and implementation of different strategies and policies
The account manager is required to perform multiple numbers of tasks, and hence, you should be excellent in multi-tasking functions. Your resume should highlight all these in detail. Knowledge of supplementary software skills and applications would be an added advantage. You can also download Accounting Student Resume.
Account Manager Resume Sample
Aspiring for the post of account manager where I would get sufficient exposure to efficiently carry out all account responsibilities and I would be given independent tasks to handle, and where I could utilize my talents and skills as an account manager.
- 1 years of wide-ranging experience in handling account management functions
- Well aware of the responsibilities of an account manager
- Good at handling correspondence and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) duties
- Knowledge about advanced accounting procedures and practices followed today
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent in mathematical and quantitative aptitude
- Problem-solving and researching attitude
- Sound knowledge of account and finance concepts
- Well acquainted with different principles and practices followed in the management of accounts
|M.COM||XYZ College||XYZ University||78%|
|B.COM||XYZ College||XYZ University||80.00%|
|H.S.C||XYZ School||XYZ State Board||71.91%|
- Well aware of the different Microsoft functions required to handle operations relating to accounts
- Good at Microsoft excel sheets and data maintenance utilities
- Handled advanced accounting software applications
Account and Administration Officer,
T & L Manufacturing Ltd.
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence and mailing functions
- Record keeping and management of routine documentation
- Discharging secretarial, clerical, and managerial functions
- Clients account handling and preparation of budgets based on scientific analysis
- Management and control of account and finance function
- Forecasting future performance based on careful data analysis and interpretation
Received ‘The Best Employee Award’ for discharging all the account management services accurately and efficiently
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this junior accountant resume sample article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.