Accounting and Finance CV/Resume has to start with a dynamic objective statement. This has to contain one-two sentences where you present your future career goals and where you show your interest to apply for the position offered by the company. The next section refers to your work experience where you are required to add details about the previous Financial Accountant positions you held.
Accounting and Finance Job Description
Financial Accountants are responsible for handling and managing financial accounting activities within a company. The working activities of a Financial Accountant include planning and developing financial statements for payroll processing or account payable and receivables, finding and identifying accounting errors, or suggesting the necessary corrective actions.
Among these responsibilities, Financial Accountants have to prepare and maintain accounting records, help other departments with the financial analysis, assist employees with the accounting tasks, or help with the account receivables and payable activities.
Financial Accountants are also responsible for handling resolving accounting-related questions and problems, making sure the company’s financial records comply with the required accounting rules, or performing expenses and revenue accounting.
This Accounting and Finance CV guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Accounting and Finance CV covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a IT Specialist Resume here for your reference.
Accounting and Finance CV Example
Date of Birth:
Seeking a rewarding and challenging position as a Financial Accountant in a reputed organization where I can fully use my outstanding problem-solving skills and my strong educational background
Skills and Qualifications
- Both oral and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the methods, techniques, and tools used in the Accounting field
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Exceptional knowledge of GAAP accounting principles
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient in a wide variety of computer applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
Financial Accountant, Hertz, 20XX- present
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling and managing financial accounting activities within the company.
- Planned and developed financial statements for payroll processing or account payable and receivables.
- Found and identified the accounting errors
- Suggested the necessary corrective actions
- Prepared and maintained accounting records
- Helped other departments with the financial analysis
- Assisted employees with the accounting tasks
- Helped with the account receivables and payable activities
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Yale University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Yale University
Achievements and Associations
Member of the American Accounting Association since 20XX
Areas of Interest
Available on request.
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Accounting and Finance CV article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.