This Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download Accounts Payable Manager Resume.
Accounts Payable Job Description For Resume
An accounts payable coordinator is responsible for the smooth functioning of the accounts payable department by processing the payments made by the organization. They coordinate work between the chief accountant and the vendors to ensure timely release of payment to vendors while adhering to legal compliance.
They compare the amount of invoices/bills against the organization’s records to verify the amount and terms of payments. Given below is an accounts payable coordinator resume drafted for further reference.
Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume
To achieve the position of accounts payable coordinator and serve the organization with my accounting expertise and honest efforts at performing tasks
- A self-motivated and independent individual with keenness on delivering quality work
- Possess excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Brilliant interpersonal communication and coordination skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in computing and posting accounting entries
- Capable of handling a team and providing them with the necessary training and guidance required to complete their work.
Bachelor’s degree in Bookkeeping and accountancy University of New York, 2014
Accounts Payable Coordinator
ABC Inc, New York
January 2007– till date
- Negotiate terms and conditions of payment with vendors. Accordingly, prepare vendor contracts and get them signed and stamped by concerned authorities of both parties. Maintain a record of such contracts.
- Supervise the work of junior accountants and reconcile the accounting entries made in the accounts payable system with the invoices, bills, and purchase orders
- Update accounts payable book with every transaction and computes the total liability of the organization. Forward this information to the chief accountant
- Calculate the amount to be paid to vendors in a particular week and arrange to get that amount disbursed from the accounts manager.
- Submit weekly/monthly reports including the total amount of debts, the amount paid, accounts closed, and details of new credit transactions to the accounts manager
- Proficient with QuickBooks, Peachtree, and other accounting software
- Familiar with all the basic MS Office applications
Will be given on request
Father’s name :
Date of birth :
Marital status :
Other language : English
Permanent Address : XYZ
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this Accounts Payable Coordinator Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.