This Accounts Payable Manager Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Accounts Payable Manager Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Accounts Payable Manager Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download B.com Resume Format.
Accounts Payable Manager Job Description
The role of an accounts payable manager is to manage and supervise all proceedings of the accounts payable department. Their responsibility is to train, guide, and motivate staff to perform their functions. Their job is to ensure that payments are made to the vendors on time and as per the terms of the contract.
They have to make sure that all activities in the accounts payable department comply with the legal formalities. You are free to modify the details in this accounts payable manager resume and personalize it as per your job application. Refer to this and increase your chances of getting the job.
Accounts Payable Manager Resume Sample
To attain the position of accounts payable manager and enable me to proficiently handle the accounts payable activities of the organization
- Excellent administrative skills that help to organize and direct team efforts towards attaining common goals.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with a team effectively and efficiently
- Proficient knowledge in accounting standards, principles, and procedures
- Ability to pay attention to minute details and ensure accuracy and completeness through all documents
- Proficient in using and training staff for all accounting software and bookkeeping systems
- Master’s in Business Administration – Finance University of Texas, 2014
- Bachelors in Bookkeeping and Accounting University of Texas, 2012
Accounts payable Manager
ABC Inc, Dallas
September 2017 – till date
- Be accountable for the disbursement process. Verify details for accuracy and correctness, sign the disbursement documents and approve for payment to vendors
- Perform all duties related to the filing of 1099 tax forms with Internal Revenue Service
- Verify if the information given in accounts books and invoices is true. Authorize these documents by signing and putting the organization’s stamp.
- Assist in formulating policies for monthly budget for payments, credit period, number of instalments, conditions for credit period extension, bad debts management, etc
- Prepare a monthly report based on all transactions of the accounts payable department and present the true value of debts pending and debts paid.
- Prepare other reports like employee performance evaluation, payment analysis, legal compliances report, reconciliation statements, etc.
- Ability to perform with Ms. Excel, MS Word, MS Access
- Familiar with accounting software like QuickBooks, MYOB, and Quicken
Will be given on request
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this Accounts Payable Manager Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.