This Accounts Receivable Assistant Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Accounts Receivable Assistant Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Accounts Receivable Assistant Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download Accounts Payable Manager Resume.
Accounts Receivable Assistant Job Description
The post of accounts receivable assistant is responsible for helping the accounts receivable manager in maintaining and updating the accounts receivable information of the organization. He has to look after the processing of bills, collections, invoices, reconciliations, and ledger entries on daily basis to inform the company about the expected returns from the debtors and the possible bad debts.
Here is an accounts receivable assistant resume provided for your reference. You may also want to browse through this sample resume.
Accounts Receivable Assistant Resume
Seeking the position of an accounts receivable assistant in an organization where I can use my accounting skills for maintaining the books of accounts
- Thorough knowledge of book-keeping procedures and accounting practices
- Excellent organizational skills that help to maintain and update the books of accounts and the supporting documents for future references
- Capable of maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail while making entries in the accounts books
- Ability to adhere to ethical principles and maintain confidentiality while managing financial data of the organization
- Good arithmetical skills that ensure correct calculations of percentages, deductions, and increments
- Bachelors in Book-keeping and Accountancy, University of California, 2016
ABC Inc, Los Angeles
Accounts receivable assistant
- Verify that the accounts receivable transactions comply with statutory requisites along with the financial policies and procedures of the organization.
- Recognize and resolve the accounting issues and make entries in the books of accounts to mend the discrepancies
- In case of insolvency of the debtors, inform seniors and pass entries to cancel their debts in accounts receivable books as per the senior’s orders
- Prepare accounts receivable aging report to inform the organization about the amount of estimated bad debts and the scope for remittance of bills
- Maintain the petty cash book accounts for the organization. Also, file all receipts, supporting documents of cash transactions and submit daily / weekly / monthly collection reports to seniors
- Familiar with accounting software like Quicken, Peachtree, QuickBooks, etc
- Well versed with MS Office applications, word processing, database, spreadsheet, and mainframe applications
Will be given on request
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this Accounts Receivable Assistant Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.