A sample of an Junior Accountant Resume has been given which you can go through, and prepare an impressive resume for your next job. You can also refer to some more samples online to get a better concept about writing an Junior Accountant Resume Sample.
A candidate should be ready with a well-written resume if he/she wants a good job in a company. The resume should be written properly so that it serves your purpose and fetches you an interview call. There are various sections in a resume that should be handled properly. You need to concentrate properly on each section of the Junior Accountant Resume Sample.
An Junior Accountant is a person, who checks the different proceedings of accounting. An Junior Accountant has to fulfill several job responsibilities which are assigned to him. He has to take care of the checks, pay bills, issue invoices, etc.
This is a job that includes high-risk and accurate calculations. A minor mistake in the calculation would change the whole summary of the ledger and balance sheet.
So, a person applying for this post should possess these skills, and he/she should mention these skills in his/her Junior Accountant Resume Sample. These skills will put an impact on the employer and will help you get your dream job. You can also download Accounting Student Resume.
Junior Accountant Resume Sample
Seeking the position of an Accounting Assistant in a reputed firm, where I could enhance my skills and work towards the benefit of the company.
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English
- Expert in accounting and finance
- Possess excellent knowledge of balance sheet and ledger
- Possess the knowledge of auditing
- Aware of the tools used in accounting
- Possess good knowledge of computer and its accounting-related applications
- 1 years of experience in this field
- Masters in Finance, from XYZ University
- Completed Bachelors in Commerce from XYZ University
- Completed High School from Saint Thomas School
Bull Stock and Shares Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Accountant
Duration: September 2019 to November 2020
- Preparing the balance sheet of the company
- Maintaining the proper record of the transactions in the balance sheet
- Coordinating with Managers, executives, and the accountants of the team
- Assisting the Accountant’s team to prepare yearly budget of the company
- Coordinating with clients of the company
- Coordinating with the Accountant Manager
Was awarded as the “Best Employer of the Company” in MARK Stocks and Shares Pvt. Ltd. for outstanding performance in the year 20XX
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this junior accountant resume sample article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.