Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Programmer Analyst Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Programmer Analyst Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Programmer Analyst Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a BCBA Resume here for your reference.
Programmer Analyst Resume
An energetic and experienced programmer analyst with a track record of progress in the fast-paced environment, seeking where I can strive to meet the needs of the company’s growing business. Have excellent time management and project management skill with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Master’s Degree in Advanced Methods in Computer Science
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Embedded C, C/C++, or 1-year experience with Microsoft Visual Studio C# .Net and Windows (User Mode) MFC software development
- Languages – C/C++, Assembly, Verilog
- Platforms – Unix, Linux, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Software – IAR Embedded Workbench (ARM), Keil uVision, WinAVR, Eclipse, Cadence Virtuoso/Assura/ Spectre, Active-HDL.
- Database experience – PL/SQL and Oracle
McKesson – Carrollton, TX
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, and evaluating programs for internal functional areas including finance, human resources, and marketing.
- Analyzed existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devised logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, performed coding, and tested/debugs programs.
- Developed conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepared and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommended changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Trained users in conversion and implementation of the system.
- Responsible for all phases of systems analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation and maintenance of computer programs.
- Participated in the testing process through test review and analysis
Will be provided on request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Programmer Analyst Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.