The freelance artist resume should be efficiently drafted and it must share the resources and ideas explicitly. The artist explores several mediums to express his/her ideas and vivid imagination to create a work of art that can be appreciated by various individuals.
The resume sample for the artist is a type of professional letter, and it is a supreme necessity for every specialized or certified artist. However, an artist’s biography might contain similar or comparable information, but their resumes are presented in a different way or as per their respective profession.
In order, to create a good impression about yourself in the eyes of your employer, you certainly have to draft an impressive resume. This freelance artist resume should speak a lot about your goals or objectives, area of interest, certain of your achievements, etc.
An artist struggles a lot to create an art career, and therefore, you have to handle your freelance artist resume with due care. The art profession is classified into two major sections such as fine art and applied art.
Therefore, the fine artist is responsible or associated with the fields of paintings, sculpturing, painting, and various other art forms; whereas, the applied artist is responsible for serving the practical occupational field such as jewelry, furniture, etc. An artist is fully equipped with vivid imaginations, and therefore, they have to maximize their opportunities through maintaining their artwork. You can also download 3D Artist Resume.
However, while preparing your freelance artist resume you have to take due care and maintain a standard format. As your resume speaks golden words about your professional achievements, area of interest in the field, etc., and in this way, it could help you in getting selected for an interview. For your kind assistance, you are presented with a free sample of the Artist resume.
Freelance Artist Resume Sample
Seeking an artist position at a well-established and renowned firm in a challenging surrounding where my creative work could be appreciated, which will, in turn, inspire my creativity. Wish to develop my career in the field of creative designing and provide new solutions to the creative institution.
- Efficient in both oral and written forms of communication
- Skilled in 2-D & 3-D work with several varieties
- Capable of handling the visual art section
- Expertise in application of the principles of fine and applied arts
- Competent in preparing events and programs for an art exhibition
- Skilled in managing various national and international clients independently
- Completed post graduation in Fine Arts- Visual Communication from XYZ Academy
- Associate degree in Applied Digital Art from Remington College
- Completed graduation in Arts from XYZ University
- Completed High School from Cambridge International School
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in the MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office
- Proficient in Windows, Mac OS, Adobe shop, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, etc.
- Capable of working on HTML editor, XML, DHTML, etc.
- Well-versed in handling action scripting, multimedia techniques, project management, etc.
Current Employer: Micron Designer
- Monitored the design programs and enhanced the structured designs
- Managed the sketching and idea development department
- Organizing the gallery exhibitions for international competitions
- Administering the national projects and handling its publicity procedures
- Checking the funding applications as well as managing the commissions earned
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this freelance artist resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.