This Photographer CV Example given here gives you an idea of how to design your resume. This resume can be a useful foundation for your career. You can also mention the other skills to make your resume unique.
A photographer is a person who takes photographs using a camera. A professional photographer uses high-profile cameras to take photographs. It is solely his profession to earn. He takes photos for an agency and is hired by that agency. An unprofessional photographer takes for his own choice or passion. It’s his desire for photography through which he tries to depict normal life, nature, or any other factor.
A photographer should have the capability to capture the perfect shot and effect through the lenses. The photographer should be a professional in his field of photography, be it fashion, abstract, or any other form of photography.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Photographer CV Example. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Photographer CV Example guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Photographer CV Example covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. Find a freelance photographer resume here for your reference.
Photographer CV Example
I prove to depict the message through my photos. I can introduce new dimensions of photography and new concepts of editing them. To get a position as a well-established photographer and to gain further experience in this field by taking up challenging and interesting photography project assignments. I also have taken up various assignments of photography portraying social issues, nature photography as well as abstract photography.
- Diploma in Photographic Editing, Harvey College.
- Diploma in Photography Techniques, Harvey College.
- Bachelors in Arts(Photography), Harvey College.
- HSC From XYZ School
- Operating System Windows XP, 7, 8, & 10
- Basic Knowledge in MS-Office
- Basic Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
20XX-20XX: Audie Photos Inc, Photographer
- Experimented with photos using software and brought out interesting effects.
- With advanced editing techniques brought about a new dimension to photo editing and printing.
- Undertook various types of photography assignments using different lighting effects.
- Instructed new photographers about the new techniques and angles of photography.
- Did photography for advertisements, magazines photoshoots, and cover pages.
- Observing nature
Professional reference will be furnished upon request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Photographer CV Example article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.