Advertising Assistant Resume shows you have to design, create and assist the team organized for the specified task. Ad Assistant needs to be more cautious about the competitor in the market. This is a job where creativity is vital.
Scope of work for an advertising agent exists in fields like marketing, sales, shopping malls, book shops, television, radio, magazines, newspapers, accounts handling centers, etc., With diversified duties.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Advertising Assistant Resume Example. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Advertising Assistant Resume Example guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Advertising Assistant Resume Example covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a Office Assistant Resume here for your reference.
Advertising Assistant Resume Example
To obtain the position of advertising assistant in a reputed organization where I can utilize my experience and knowledge to expand the growth of the organization.
Have 4 years of experience in the Advertising field and can work with the software tools like Photoshop, graphic designing. Have worked in person for online advertising agencies and am capable of completing the work before the deadline with the client’s fullest satisfaction.
- Diploma degree -graphic design and animation
- Bachelor of Fine arts-Advertising
American ad Tech
Advertising junior Executive: 1-year experience
- Coordinating and managing the client’s account, Creating new concepts as per the client’s requirement.
- Creating market analysis report for the management and keen on achieving client satisfaction, taking surveys on market trends, reviewing the status of the project, arranging for the campaigns, seminar arrangement, preparing for a presentation
Ad information technologies:
Marketing Trainee: 3 years of experience
- Scheduling the inventory requirements, Documenting and implementing marketing plans, gathering client’s objectives analyzing the market status, preparing the internal report, implementing the tasks accordingly, event planning to increase the product, responsible for writing the brochures,
- company newsletters creation of the website
- Capable of multi-tasking and able to prioritize work
- Can work in person
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Highly motivated and able to motivate others to achieve the target
- Can work as a team and capable of maintaining the expenditure of the organization
- Persuasive with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Known Software Skills
MS-office (word, excel, PowerPoint, Access), page maker, Adobe Photoshop, coral draw
Available on request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Advertising Assistant Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.