Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Biotechnology Resume Format. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of resume for biotechnology freshers guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Biotechnology Resume Format covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Biotechnology Resume Format
To apply my knowledge and smart work in solving biological problems and success oriented with high energy and positive attitude strong sense of responsibility and self motivated team player.
|Name of the Degree/ Course||Institution||Board/ University||Year of Passing||% of Marks|
|M.Sc.- Biotechnology||Periyar University, Salem.||XYZ University||2019||70%|
|B.Sc.- Biotechnology||K.S.Rangasamy College Of Arts and Science, Tiruchengode.||XYZ University||2017||75%|
|H.S.C||Govt. Boys. Hr. Sec. School, Pallipalayam, Erode.||State Board||2014||73%|
|S.S.LC||Govt. Boys. Hr. Sec. School, Pallipalayam, Erode.||State Board||2012||84%|
B.Sc., Dissertation (20XX-XX)
“Synthesis and characterization of plant mediated copper nanoparticles using Bauhinia blakeana leaf extract and evaluation of their antibacterial activities”
under the guidance of Assistant Prof. D. KAMALANATHAN.
M.Sc., Dissertation (20XX-XX)
“Identification and screening of antibacterial, extracellular enzymes and secondary metabolites of fish gut associated bacterium, Acinetobacter baumanii isolated from Channa striata”
under the guidance of Prof. P. PERUMAL.
PAPERS PRESENTED IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Participated and presented a paper Synthesis of plant mediated AgNPs using Aerva lanata leaf extract and evaluation of their antimicrobial activity in “ DST-SERB nad ICMR sponsored 5th National Conference on Emerging Trends and New Challenges in Biotechnology Advances in Free Radicles and Antioxidants
- Participated and presented a paper Synthesis and Characterization of Plant Mediated Copper Nanoparticles Using Bauhinia blakeana Leaf Extract and Evaluation of their Antimicrobial Activity in NEW HORIZONS IN PLANT BIOTECHNOLOGY
PARTICIPTED IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Participated in National Symposium on “Novel Technologies for Cancer and Dengue prevention, Dept. of Biotechnology., School of Biosciences, Periyar University, held on 15th February, 2019.
- Participated in National Seminar on Contemporary Advances in Biotechnology (NSCAB2016), Dept. of Biotechnology, Mahendra Arts and Science College (Autonomous), held on 22nd January, 2016.
- Participated on KNOW YOUR ECONOMY test in SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ASSOCIATION FOR ECONOMICS AND FINANCE Dept. of Biotechnology, K.S.Rangasamy College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), held on January, 2016.
- Participated in National Seminar on The Human Microbiome in Health and Disease”, Dept. of Biotechnology, K.S.Rangasamy College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), held on 27 th – 28 th November, 2014.
PARTICIPATED IN INTER DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITION
- Participated in MAJESTICOM 2017 for 50-50 task conducted by the Department of Commerce and Commerce (CA), K.S.Rangasamy College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), held on 3rd March, 2017.
- Participated in LIT-CELESTIA -2015 for Drawing conducted by the Department of English, K.S.Rangasamy College of Arts and Science (Autonomous), held on 23rd September, 2015.
TRAINING COURSES ATTENDED
- Diploma in Computer Application(DCA), Course completion in CSC centre (Erode) and has been placed in the overall grade A.
- Co-ordinate leader in my class for two years in my UG
- Representative for my class pupils in my UG
1. Petri art
1. Participate in Blood donation camps.
2. Civic involvement.
AREA OF INTRESTED
- Plant tissue culture
- Food Biotechnology
- Clinical nutrition and dietetics
1. Time management
2. Presence of mind
4. Easily communicate
5. Jovial person
6. Cool captain
2. Pipetting method
4. Operates bio safety cabinet
1. I have 100% attendance in my PG academic year
2. I didnt have any arrear in my UG and PG academic carrier.
Dr. P. PERUMAL
Professor & Head,
Department of Biotechnology,
- Fathers Name
- Marital Status
- Nationality : Indian
- Languages known :
- Permanent address :
I hereby declare that the information given above are true and correct to the best my knowledge and belief.
Share this Biotechnology Resume Format article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best Indian Resume Format For Indian People. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.