BSC Chemistry is subject of paramount importance in our day-to-day life, which finds applications in almost every aspect of our life. Starting from the general necessities such as medicinal drugs, wall paints, and cosmetics to the most demanding fuels which operate all our machinery, we need chemistry to determine the exact chemical composition of an object and to use it for particular applications.
Apart from these general facts about chemistry, we find that expertise in chemistry has numerous career options available. Again, there is a great variety in terms of profiles among these jobs, such as teaching, research work (theoretical and experimental), technical writing, medical drugs inspecting, and so on.
Following is the sample resume for fresher BSC Chemistry Resume format for graduate students. Please go through it.
BSC Chemistry Resume Format
To start my career at an organization with a high set of work standards and a highly professional work environment, this has ample amount of career growth opportunities. To apply my knowledge of the field to deliver the best results.
Summary of Qualifications
- Highly talented entry-level chemistry graduate with gifted scientific aptitude
- Very bright and consistent academic results
- Exceptionally innovative thinking ability, with absolute result striving nature
- A thorough study of underlying principles of chemistry
- Enough exposure to various sub-disciplines in chemistry such as physical, inorganic, analytical, bio, nuclear, and organic chemistry
- Ability to formulate critical chemical reactions with the help of mathematical methods and statistical tools
- Profound knowledge of apparatus, tools, and machinery used in chemical experimentation
- Greatly familiar with the procedures and techniques used at chemical laboratories
- Expertise in using documenting tools such as MS office
- Expertise in using the internet platform
- Well versed MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Efficient in Internet and Basic Computer Applications
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8
- Proficient in Photoshop, Corel Draw
- “Anomalous behavior of common hydrocarbons at low temperature”. I undertook this project as an academic fulfillment of the last year of my graduation course. I chose the commonly used hydrocarbons for this project, which have a simple molecular structure. It is a well-known fact that the properties of gases get affected by their temperature. However, there are few gases (such as hydrocarbons), whose properties change concerning the temperatures is quite an ad hoc. In this project, I tried to find reasons for these ad hoc changes using the simplest hydrocarbons.
- Sincere, hardworking and honest
- Ability to grasp new skills quickly
- Positive Attitude
- Team work skills
- Can execute a task within given time
Hobbies and Interest
- Listening Songs
- Father’s Name:
- Mother’s Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Marital Status:
- Languages known:
- Permanent Address:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this BSC Chemistry Resume Format article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also read CA Resume Format For Freshers And Experienced PDF. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.