The BPO Team Leader Resume should put up a display of your leadership abilities to your potential employers. This sample BPO Team Leader Resume, in its simple manner, allows you to portray yourself in the best way possible.
This well-formatted sample BPO Team Leader Resume is accepted by most multinational companies. We have used fictitious names, addresses, and contact details in this sample resume of the customer service team leader. This is just to make you realize what a professionally well-written resume should look like.
The job role of a bpo team leader is not only about managing a team of representatives. It also involves acting as a mediator between the management and the associates. Resolving customer complaints, sorting out internal conflicts, supervising subordinates, training, implementing changes in the process, etc., are a few of the responsibilities of a team leader. Find a Back office Associate Resume here for your reference.
BPO Team Leader Resume
To acquire a challenging position in a reputed organization where I can use my potential to its fullest.
- Extensive experience of 4 years in customer service
- Excellent problem-solving and logical reasoning skills
- Comfortable at achieving the high-quality standards and efficiently working in stressful situations
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Strives to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Active listener, quick learner, and capable of multi-tasking
- Exceptional communication skills and good at maintaining a good relationship with colleagues and clients
- Masters Business Administration
- Bachelors Customer service and Hospitality
- Well versed MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Efficient in Internet and Basic Computer Applications
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8
Limbia Group, 20XX-Present
Customer Service Team Leader
- Supervising and managing a team of 15 executives
- Coordinating between the clients, upper management, and the employees
- Conducting interviews and hiring people as per the demand of the process
- Encourage the team to give extensively high-quality service, training employees to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Reporting to the senior management
- Managing leaves of the team
- Monitoring the performance of the team
- Forecasting issues and developing contingency plans
- Implementing changes in the procedure to maintain consistent high quality of service
- Attending monthly review meetings to discuss and improve the present situation of work
Hobbies and Interest:
- Listening Songs
Will be provided on request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this BPO Team Leader Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.