This Customer Service Supervisor Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Customer Service Supervisor Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Call Center Supervisor Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
The responsibilities of a customer service supervisor are abundant. Supervising subordinates, managing customers, training, management reporting are a few of the roles they perform. If you are a customer service supervisor planning for a job change, your resume should reveal your leadership abilities to your potential employers.
Your resume should be featuring all your job-related skills, which the employer looks for in an employee. Here is a sample customer service supervisor resume, which is key to putting an end to your job hunting effort. You can also download Call Center Customer Service Resume.
Customer Service Supervisor Resume Sample
To acquire a challenging position as a customer service supervisor in a reputed organization that will utilize my extensive experience, leadership, and relation skills.
- Extensive experience of 8 years in customer service
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accustomed to delivering high-quality work in stressful situations
- Adaptable to change and highly developed organizational skills
- Proven track record for ensuring an increased level of customer satisfaction
- Quick learner and contributes to improving the work environment in a positive way
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Completed the transitioning of a new process
- Masters in Business Administration, 20XX University of XYZ
- Bachelors in Customer service and Hospitality, 20XX University of XYZ
- High School Diploma Hilltop School of Diploma, XYZ
- Well versed MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Efficient in Internet and Basic Computer Applications
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Typing Speed 40 W.P.M.
Uniqua Group, 20XX-Present
Customer Service Supervisor
- Supervising operations by managing a workforce of 25 team leaders
- Liaising between the clients, upper management, and the employees
- Interviewing and hiring based on the need of the process
- Motivating and training employees to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Generating reports and submitting them to the senior management
- Listening to direct or indirect customers and providing them with information
- Leave management
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of the team
- Identifying or forecasting problems and avoiding their occurrence
- Strategizing plans to deliver consistently high quality of service
- Presenting the monthly work performance in the monthly review meetings
- Counselling employees and reducing the rate of attrition
- Ensuring the process to well-equipped and well-settled
- Encouraging brainstorming to come up with a solution to a problem
- Initiating project to reduce cost and increase revenue for the company
- Playing golf and listening to music
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Customer Service Supervisor Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.