A Retail Customer Service Resume is a fundamental part of your job hunting process. Therefore, your resume must introduce you to the job employers in such a way that you land a chance of an interview with them. The job profile of a retail customer service provider is to entertain the requirements of the customer. He also has to do market research and assist the sales team.
Creating an effective resume for the retail industry is crucial for your job hunt. Go through the sample retail customer service resume given here for some ideas to write a perfect resume.
Hope that this sample retail customer service resume would be of help to you. You can also use this same sample retail customer service resume by editing it to suit your skills, education, and experience. Find a Insurance Customer Service Resume here for your reference.
Retail Customer Service Resume
To focus on the increasing demands in the global retail market and reinforce the reputation of the company and amplify its productivity.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 6 years of experience in-store and customer management
- Result-driven, customer-centric and articulate communicator
- Effective trainer having strong work ethics
- Skilled at planning, budgeting, and providing cost-reduction strategies
- Good computer skills: Windows/ME/XP, MS Office Suite
- Good mathematical skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to navigate and familiarity with keyboard skills
- Good telephone etiquettes
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate multi-tasking and time management skills
- Efficient in cash handling
- MBA in Sales and Marketing
- Bachelors in Marketing and Retail Management
Prompt Services, Oklahoma (20xx-present)
Retail Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for answering phone calls promptly and in a courteous manner
- process payments and inquiries
- Provide quotations, costing, and other required information
- Request for missing or required information from the customers
- Scan application forms regularly
- Generate sales leads in the retail office and then pass them onto the sales staff
- Receive and respond to all customers inquiries/complaints through phone, email, or by post
- Refer the complaint to the complaint resolution department to ensure proper and satisfactory closing
- Follow up regularly with customers on all open and unresolved issues
- Report any issues affecting customer satisfaction
Will be provided on request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Retail Customer Service Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.