In this article, you will find out the basic ideas that concern the job of an Architectural Designer. This job description will be offered to you as a guideline so that you can have a better idea of what this type of position involves as well as the Architectural Designer Resume sample below. Make sure you create your resume according to your life facts and abilities.
This architectural designer is in charge of designing and planning various blueprints. Architectural designers draw different buildings from private mansions to theatres. Their imagination is their limit. Architectural designers must possess a professional license in this line of work.
A bachelor’s degree in architecture is a mandatory requirement and at least three years of experience. One can assist in various training programs as an intern and prepare documents and sketches. To become a certified architect after the training program is complete, one must pass the Architect Registration Examination which is a must to succeed in this work field.
Please note that when you are filling in an application for this job you must give all your personal information so that the employer may contact you at any given time. It is also important to make a list of your skills and write them in your Architectural Designer Resume as well.
Make sure to put down your education, when and where you attended professional courses, and your previous job employment is also relevant. This way your resume will be well organized and very precise. You can also download Graphic Designer Resume.
Architectural Designer Resume
I am looking for a position as an Architectural Designer. It is my objective to create and design state-of-the-art buildings and projects.
I am very responsible, creative and I have excellent drawing skills. I am eager to be a part of your fast-growing company.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge regarding basic principles of architecture
- Vast knowledge of methods and materials regarding the construction
- Proficient in architectural drafting terminology and techniques
- Very good with AUTOCAD system
- Excellent abilities in managing schematic drawings from oral instructions
- Excellent skills in dealing with contractors and personnel
- Trustworthy and committed to my plans and targets
- Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Certified courses on computer software
Architectural Designer, June 2015 – Present
Morrison Company, Virginia
Duties and responsibilities
- Discuss requirements of changes and repairs with officials;
- Conduct polls to gather data needed concerning design preparation
- Prepares preliminary design sketches
- Manage and verify costs
- Responsible for the final preparations of the project I approved
- Hand out the report and reviews to superiors
- Make sure every sketch is approved
Areas of interest
- Public relations
Available on request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Architectural Designer Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.