This Costume Designer Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Costume Designer Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Costume Designer Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download Fresher Graphic Designer Resume.
Costume Designer Resume Sample
To acquire a position of a Costume Designer in a company, which is well-established and will encourage fresh, innovative ideas.
- Deep knowledge in costume designing
- Good understanding of the story concepts
- Excellent in visualizing the character
- Good in stitching the costume in less time with accuracy
- Fine persuasive skills
- Expert in computer-aided designing and presenting the same
Qualities and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of 2D and 3D designing of costumes (costume designing AUTOCAD)
- Well versed with computer and digital designing tools (Adobe Photoshop)
- Certification Course in Costume Designing from Allied Costume Institute
- Master of Arts in Theatre Costumes, Art Institute of California
- Bachelors of Arts in Theatre, Academy of Arts University
- Emerson Energy Inc, Chicago – Acknowledged as the “Best Costume Designer” for preparing the best-customized designs
- Genzyme Biotech Inc, Chicago – Letter of Appreciation for making the designs according to the storyline
Job Title: Costume Designer
Organization: Designing Desire Inc
Work Period: July 2018 – Till Date
- Checking the ready costumes and alternating them to a perfect fit
- Estimating the costume budget as per the client demands
- Maintaining a record of the costumes if they are given on rent
- Traveling or relocating as per the need of the project
- Designing the costumes as per the theme
- Conversing with the director directly in case of any confusion
Areas of interest:
- To gain more knowledge in costume designing by practicing more in the theatre and designing according to the demand
- To acquire more knowledge to design for films
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Costume Designer Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.