This Python Developer Resume Sample is an excellent resource material for the developer who wish to apply for this position. The below-mentioned Python Developer Resume provides you with information about the right method for drafting a resume.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Python Developer Resume Sample. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Python Developer Resume Sample guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Python Developer Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job. You can also download Java Resume For Freshers.
Python Developer Resume Sample
I am a hardworking team player and technology enthusiast. My current objective is to start a career in a challenging environment where I can put my best efforts and knowledge to help reach the respective company’s goals and objectives that will aid me grow my leadership as well as delivery skills.
Having 2 Years of working experience in developing web – based applications, software development and design using Python, Django, and MySql.
Title : Juniper Networking
Team Size : 20 members
Client : Juniper
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software test life cycle (STLC), Agile
- Excellent working knowledge of designing & implementation of all QA test strategy plans manually and automated Test solutions for Client/server and Web applications with Selenium WebDrive
- Extensive usage of Atlassian tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, Git, Bitbucket, Stash and Confluence.
- Knowledge on continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins, Docker
- Developed web application using python and flask.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Python using Python-MySQL connector
- Used Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
- Implemented automation script using Crontab in python to run the web crawler
- Wrote SQL Views, Triggers and Stored Procedures for data manipulation for MySQL database.
- Wrote python automation testing using selenium webdriver across Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers.
- Good understanding of HTML.
- Good understanding of Python.
- Always open to learn new technologies and development methodologies.
- Web Technologies : HTML
- Languages : Python, Basics of C and Java.
- Operating Systems : Windows.
- Office Package : Microsoft word, Microsoft Power Point.
- Tools : IDLE, ATOM, PyCharm
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this Python Developer Resume Sample article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.