This SAP ABAP Resume Sample guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This SAP ABAP Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the SAP ABAP Resume Sample. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download SAP Consultant Resume.
SAP ABAP Resume Sample
I am seeking a goal oriented position as a technician in a well established organization where I can utilize my skills.
- B.sc ( Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science)
- SSC High School
Software Products: SAP ABAP, C-Language
- ERP R/3 SAP-ABAP
- ABAP/4 Editor, Menu Painter, Screen painter, Data browser
- Coding s imple Programs open SQL, Internal tables , work areas, field strings, reading data from tables, various operations using internal tables.
- Creating tables, data elements, and domains.
- Interactive Reports, Classical Reports
- Introduction to sap scripts forms, page & windows Integrating reports with SAP Scripts
- Menu painter: Creating user-defined menus, buttons.
- Screen painter: Designing simple screens, coding transactions using table controls, Tab strip controls.
- Call transfer, Method, Session Method.
- User Exits, RFCS introduction to classes, ALV grid controls (custom control)
- Distributed Technologies: Knowledge about ALE, RFC, and IDOCS.
- Created client related production reports.
- Created Report in Material Master that outputs Material Vaulted Stock, grouped by Material type and plant.
- Developed the period wise cost sheet report of a material.
- Report to provide input values for Burden Program.
- Created a report that shows the Service Tax for incoming materials.
- Created a report, which gives Finished Production Ratio.
- BDC for the credit limit for customers and BDC for creating Cost Center.
- Designed and coded a BDC program for open purchase order of known vendor.
- Created a BDC programs using session and call transaction method for production planning (PP) and Plant Maintenance module Transactions.
- Created BDC programs to upload Material Master (MM01, MM02), Vendor Master (MK01) into SAP system.
- Modified layouts as per the VAT modifications.
- Modified the layouts for quality Certification.
- Designed ALV report for Purchase Register.
- Modified existing report of VAT into AVL format.
- Developed an ALV report of sales order data by master, order by day.
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this SAP ABAP Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.