SAP MM consultant resume is required by SAP (Systems, Application, and Products/Programs in data processing) professionals who specialize in MM (materials management). Though the title of the resume specifies the job expectations from the ideal candidate, it is still recommended to review the job description given by the employers for a clear view of the job responsibilities.
The SAP MM consultant resume sample given below highlights various skill-sets required for delivering the job responsibilities satisfactorily, and the professional way of presenting them effectively in the resume. While referring to the sample resume, make sure that it is appropriately customized to represent your true professionalism. The inclusion of personal innovative ideas would make your resume even more unique and personalized.
As a consultant, it is expected from a candidate to have a critical understanding of the concept, so that the clients are satisfied with his/her suggestions and recommendations. The sample SAP MM consultant resume includes information on objectives, education qualifications, and experience with job responsibilities held.
Note that, the inclusion of references is recommended, but not mandatory unless specified by the employers. However, while including any reference, ensure that the concerned person is informed before submitting his/her name. Try to give reference to someone who is from the same field, and holds a credible position, for maximum impact. You can also download Sap SD Fresher Resume.
SAP MM Consultant Resume Sample
I am a professional SAP consultant, with 2 years of extensive exposure across different SAP applications. Specializing in materials management, I have worked with renowned companies in the market, and helped them to develop innovative solutions, which has reinforced their Supply chain and optimized materials management.
- SAP R/3
- PP/MM and MIS configuration and integration
- Industry awareness: Automotive, Retail, and Food processing (Food and beverages)
- Certified SAP Application consultant by SAP Labs U.S. (California)
- Extensive knowledge of SCM (Supply Chain Management)
- Possess good communication skills
- Expertise in managing work appropriately
- Excellent time management and punctuality
- Team working skills with the maintenance of good co-worker relationship
- Possess good presentation skills and handle meetings and conferences
- Post Graduate Diploma in Materials management
- BCS (Bachelors in computer science)
- Assisted in developing SAP solutions involving complete supply chain integration ranging from MM, PP, WM, and SD (Materials management, Production planning, warehouse management, and Sales and distribution).
- Analyze management goals and provide suggestive solutions, with complete analytics for management decision
- Identify new technologies and their incorporation in the production process for standardization of the process and quality
- Train the new employees in effectively analyzing and configuring SAP MM functions
- Coordinate with management and sub-ordinates for smooth operations, and on-time completion of projects
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this SAP MM Consultant Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.