We hope that the below information on how to write a bus driver resume and the sample provided will go a long way in providing effective guidance to applicants who need to write a resume for the post of a bus driver.
Bus Driver Job Description
An applicant applying for the post of a bus driver must therefore possess strong driving skills, along with management of the bus and customer satisfaction skills. He/she should also possess a good professional experience of driving a bus and a valid license for driving a vehicle of such kind.
They must also be aware of the state and country traffic laws as well as possess good communication skills for communicating with the passengers. Applicants who fulfill all these criteria can apply for a bus driver post but for getting approved they have to prepare from a very initial level.
An applicant applying for the post of bus driver must construct a proper resume that explains his expertise and credentials better. They must know the proper technique of constructing a resume that will be impressive enough to provide a good scope of job approval.
Constructing a proper resume is not that difficult a task, and applicants need to follow certain rules and techniques for writing a resume that will surely help make a difference. Below are some basic things one needs to do while writing a resume.
- Online research on the post and looking at the samples available online for the post
- Choosing a proper format
- Writing the resume briefly in simple words
- Use of official tone in the resume
- Highlighting the important points like skills and expertise
- Proofreading the resume after writing is complete
Below is a sample bus driver resume that will help candidates in writing the most appropriate resume that will be beneficial for their job application. The resume provided below consists of fictional details, and applicants can update the resume according to their needs without changing the format. You can also download Driver Resume Format.
Bus Driver Resume Sample
To seek a position as a bus driver in a reputed and well-established transport organization where my skills and expertise in the field will be utilized for the progress of the firm and my own experience.
Prior Experience of working as an inter-provincial bus driver for a transport firm, for 2 years, carrying passengers from one province to another. Possess excellent communication skills along with work management and punctuality skills.
- The expertise of working as an inter-province bus driver for 2 years
- Highly proficient in driving a bus for long hours
- Strictly punctual and on scheduled service for the convenience of the passengers
- Proper knowledge of all the on-road rules and regulations various provinces and places
- Ability to perform diagnostics and minor repair work on the malfunctioning of the vehicle on the road
- Good expertise in checking the condition of the vehicle
- Good communication skills
- Solving the queries of the passengers and resolving their issues
Company: Continental Travels
Post: Bus driver
Duration: January 2019 to November 2021
- Responsible for carrying and driving passengers to their specific destinations
- Properly Keeping the luggage of the passengers
- Complying with all the traffic rules and regulations
- Maintaining of reports
- Maintenance and repairing of the vehicle
- Reporting to the higher authorities if there is any customer satisfaction problem
- Resolving the issues and queries of the passengers
- Completed High School Diploma
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this Bus Driver Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.