Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Company Driver Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
An industrial truck driver has duties and responsibilities such as: driving the vehicle put into service, ensuring daily maintenance and verifying that safety is provided, making current repairs in the vehicle, arranging for complex truck repairs to be made by a specialist.
In the case of loads, assisting in loading and unloading the truck, taking care of the transported cargo, including, if necessary, preparing documents for clients, keeping records of made journeys, fuel, and passengers or cargo carried (if asked to do so).
This Company Driver Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Company Driver Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a Driver CV Format here for your reference.
Company Driver Resume Format
To become an company driver in your company
As an experienced and reliable company driver, I am ready to start work immediately and I am available for driving long distances. Ready for immediate hire for short or long-distance driving.
- 10 years since obtaining my driving license
- Responsible, patient, disciplined, confident, and dynamic
- Ability to react fast
- Concentration ability
- Hard-working, trustful and punctual
- Ability to find destination points using a map
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions and procedure
Company driver, STC Building, New City, 2003-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Carrying construction materials
- Driving big trucks, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations
- Maneuvering truck into the loading and unloading positions
- Performing minor reparations
- Writing transportation documents
- Follow company rules diligently
- Can handle deadline pressure without failing and have shown to come on top in getting targets done
- Meticulous in work approach
Company Diver of the Year, 20XX
Can be discussed later or in the interview
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Company Driver Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.