Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Driver CV Format. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Driver CV Format guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Driver CV Format covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Experienced. This resume will help you to get your job. You can also download Personal Driver Resume.
Driver CV Format
To gain a position as a driver and to enhance career in this field.
- Ability to stay diplomatic and polite with all passengers.
- Excellent ability to operate a vehicle safely.
- Willingness to keep the vehicle clean.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of major routes and destinations.
- Went to Shane’s Driving School
- High School
Taxi Driver 20XX To @)XX
- Provided well-mannered service to passengers.
- Kept the taxi clean and tidy.
- Provided accommodation for not more than five persons during one trip.
- Assisted a disabled person from the curb to the cab.
- Agreed to transport a guide dog or ensure another cab is immediately dispatched.
- Able to adeptly use Microsoft Word
- Can prepare reports using Excel
- Knowledgeable of internet operations
- Follow company rules diligently
- Can handle deadline pressure without failing and have shown to come on top in getting targets done
- Meticulous in work approach
- To exceed expectations and show positive results
- Ensure that company objectives are always achieved
- Good in photography. Have shown off photographs in exhibits and received appreciation
- Knowledgeable in martial arts and tai-chi, practice them regularly
Can be discussed later or in the interview
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this Driver CV Format article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.