There are different types of driver resumes available on the net such as resume for the bus driver, taxi driver resume, truck driver resume, and many more. A driver resume format should effectively highlight the candidate’s skills and work experience along with his/her educational history.
Your Driver Resume Format should reflect your driving skills and experience depending upon the nature of the driving job that you are seeking. You must also throw some light on your qualifications including the licenses and any certifications of special training that you possess.
Following are essential points to be mentioned in a driver resume:
Contact details – Start your resume by mentioning your full name and including your contact details namely your address, phone number, and e-mail address
Objective – Include a strong objective, which speaks about your career goals and interests. Your objective needs to be professional enough to attract your reader’s attention.
Skills and credentials – Following your objective, include a section where you can project your driving skills, achievements, and licenses earned
Work experience – Highlight your work experience effectively. If you choose to include a skills and accomplishments section in your resume, then you don’t need to include your previous job responsibilities in the professional qualification section.
Education – Finally, highlight your educational background followed by a few references, in case the employer has asked you to
Tips For Driver Resume Format:
- Keep your letter brief, to do a favor to the recruiter/reader who has to check a few hundred applications, by cutting down on all irrelevant information
- Although the reader only tends to spend a few seconds on your resume, it becomes your responsibility to keep the reader glued to your Driver Resume. Hence, you must effectively highlight your key skills using bullets to keep the reader engrossed in your application.
- Your resume needs to be organized and coherent, so be as plain and simple as you can
- Finally, make sure you proofread your resume to check for errors and include an effective cover letter in your application to go with your resume
Given below is a Driver Resume Format that you can refer to while writing your own. You can also download 12th pass resume.
Driver Resume Format
To seek a position as a driver in a reputed and well-established transport organization where my skills and expertise in the field will be utilized for the progress of the firm and my personal experience.
- The expertise of working as an inter-province driver for 2 years
- Highly proficient in driving a bus for long hours
- Strictly punctual and on scheduled service for the convenience of the passengers
- Proper knowledge of all the on-road rules and regulations various provinces and places
- Ability to perform diagnostics and minor repair work on the malfunctioning of the vehicle on the road
- Good expertise in checking the condition of the vehicle
- Good communication skills
- Solving the queries of the passengers and resolving their issues
- 10th From XYZ Board
- 12th From XYZ Board
Company: Continental Travels
Duration: January 2019 to November 2021
- Responsible for carrying and driving passengers to their specific destinations
- Properly Keeping the luggage of the passengers
- Complying with all the traffic rules and regulations
- Maintaining of reports
- Maintenance and repairing of the vehicle
- Reporting to the higher authorities if there is any customer satisfaction problem
- Resolving the issues and queries of the passengers
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this Driver Resume Format article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.