A Pizza Delivery Driver Resume is written by applicants applying for the post of the delivery driver. A delivery driver performs the work of delivery of goods and commodities from one destination to another. A delivery driver can transport goods and products from offices and firms, industrial places, production plants, railway stations, and airports, etc., a pizza delivery driver must be equipped with good knowledge of driving, proper knowledge of national and local roads, and possessing a proper license.
Applicants applying for the post must construct their resumes properly so that there is a better possibility of job approval. Below mentioned are some basic tips and methods to improve the Pizza Delivery Driver Resume writing quality of applicants.
- For writing a resume, applicants first need a format. A format makes the resume look schematic and organized. Applicants can easily get a format by looking at some samples online.
- While writing the resume, applicants should not address it to any individual or firm.
- The resume must not possess any extra information that is irrelevant to the post.
- After completion applicants must proofread the resume for errors and spelling mistakes.
- The resume must be written in easy words so that it is easily understandable to the recruiter.
- Applicants can use bulleted points to explain skills and professional history.
- The resume must be brief and kept short to make it look appropriate and authentic.
- Applicants must highlight their skills and credentials.
- Applicants should restrict the use of ‘I’, ‘me’, ‘we’, etc. in the resume.
An applying candidate will have to write and send a resume to the transport company of the firm for which they are going to drive the delivery vehicle. The resume must reflect the applicant’s expertise in driving a car. But many applicants suffer from the lack of know-how of constructing a resume.
Below is a Pizza Delivery Driver Resume that will help applicants understand the format and writing style of the resume. The sample consists of fictional information and applicants can update it as per their needs keeping the format similar. You can also download Driver Resume Format.
Pizza Delivery Driver Resume Sample
Seeking a challenging position as a delivery driver in a reputed firm where I can use my skills and knowledge gained from my professional experience for the benefit of the company and my personal growth.
Possess prior experience of working as a delivery driver for a reputed company with a total experience of 5 years. Possess an excellent time and work management skills along with good communication and team workability.
- Possess good communication skills along with good reading and writing abilities
- Possess good work and time management skills
- Good team working skills
- Punctuality and dedication to work
- Expertise in driving with a professional experience of 5 years
- Good knowledge of the local, city, and provincial roads and highways
- Good with maps with expertise in Global Positioning System Technology
- Familiar with the federal and state traffic laws and regulations
Firm: Louizee’s Pizza
Post: Delivery Boy
- Delivery of Pizza and other ordered food items from the shop to the customers
- Collection of money from the customers
- On-time delivery of items ordered
- Maintained log and work report
Firm: Delicious Dairy
Post: Milk Delivery boy
- Delivery of milk from the industry to the customers and local vendors
- On-time delivery of the product
- Maintenance and cleaning of the vehicle
- Maintenance of work log
- Performed other duties assigned successfully
- Completed high school from Saint Louis International High School
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the above information provided above is true as per my knowledge.
Share this Pizza Delivery Driver Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.