Here is a sample Basketball Coach Resume for your review. Through this resume sample, you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Basketball Coach in any organization. In this sample, we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you an idea of how to create a Basketball Coach Resume for yourself. We hope this Basketball Coach Resume Sample will help you pen down a suitable resume for yourself independently.
Note : Download Button is down below.
Basketball Coach Resume
I am applying for the position of men’s head basketball coach. I have coached at the College as well as the High School levels and have been successful at both. I am very experienced in the managing and building of an athletic program.
I am very good with budgeting and recruiting as I have recruited college All-Americans and players who have gone on to play professionally. Many of my high school players have been offered college scholarships so I have many connections with NCAA Division I, II, III coaches as well as the NAIA divisions.
I currently help recruit college players for several college coaches. I have set travel budgets and schedules and also have funds raised. I was the academic adviser and tutor at the college level. I am familiar with recruitment and the requirements that it entails. I have worked with Sports information as well as mass and personal media relations.
Joy Christian School Glendale, Arizona June 2010 to Current
Head Men’s Basketball Coach
- Build a basketball Program from the ground up for a new High School.
- Create a budget, fundraise (Single-handedly raised over $70,000 to build college-level weight room for the athletic department).
- Staffing, training, player development. Media relations, player promotions. scheduling and transportation.
- Academic advisor of all players. (including clearinghouse registrations, SAT testing, College requirements)
- Summer camp director and organizer. Marketing and promotions.
- Developed all practices, practice schedules., tournaments. compile facilities operations policy.
St Thomas University Florida June 1995 to Current
- Have been a player scout for Head Men’s Basketball Coach Clark Maloney for his Arizona recruitment.
- Evaluate Players
- Contact Coaches
- Rank and recommend the high school and Junior college basketball players.
Mountain Ridge High School Glendale, Arizona July 2009 to July 2010
Head Women’s Basketball Coach
- Build Successful Women’s Basketball program. The previous two seasons before I arrived program went 9-17 and 4-21. In one season our record was 18-10. Qualified for state playoffs and took second in the region.
- While maintaining a team GPA of almost 3.5. Had 3 players looked at by the next level.
- Game preparation and management
- Scheduled and ran practices
- Hired Staff for Freshman, JV, and Varsity Asst. Conducted weekly meetings with staff.
- Fundraise, scheduled tournaments, Maintained 3 different budgets. bought new uniforms. Organized transportation schedules. Hotel reservations and trip schedule. Worked closely with the booster club.
- Marketed players to many colleges.
- Developed family involvement and report. Build an environment of want, desire, and encouragement.
- Worked with club coaches for my player’s continued development in the off-season.
San Carlos High School San Carlos, Arizona August 1996 to June 1999
Head Men’s Basketball Coach
- Build a basketball program for the new High School.
- Set practice and game schedules.
- Fundraise, bought new uniforms.
- Academic adviser overall levels of basketball players from freshman to seniors. set them on course not only of graduation requirements but college prep courses.
- Transportation. worked very closely with the school principal/AD/ and Superintendent.
- Had media coverage across the nation. Radio broadcast games, Get players recruited off the reservation.
- Staffing runs summer programs.
- Sports information director.
Mid America Nazarene University Olathe, Kansas July 1991 to July 1992
Head Assistant Basketball Coach
- Assist Head Coach in day-to-day operations of men’s Basketball program.
- Schedule practices
- Break down of film, Player evaluation.
- Game strategy meetings.
- Player recruitment and development.
- Academic tutor/ adviser to players.
- Fundraise, motivational speaker, and media relations.
- Travel schedule and transportation
- summer camp director and coach
- open gym coordinator
- Managed Basketball office
- Assist in Budgeting
- Worked with AD in day-to-day operations of the Basketball program.
Desert Sports Pavillion Phoenix, AZ May 1995 to November 1996
General Manager Sports Arena
- Overseen all day-to-day operations of the venue.
- Schedule Professional sports events (Indoor professional football, Inline hockey)
- Schedule security, Maintenance, sports shop staff.
- Buy media and Radio advertisement.
- Sell venue advertisement.
- worked with NFL functions.
- worked with John F.Long and a neighboring business.
- Rented venue to youth league sports.
- Worked with local charities with Phx Fire and Police Dept.
- Payroll and accounting work.
- Music/concert promoter.
- Ran ticketing office.
- Worked in conjunction with Local Charity Every Kid Counts and the AZ Rattlers.
- 1993 Mid America Nazarene University Olathe, Kansas
- BA in Phy ED Physical Education / Coaching
- 1985 Cactus High School Glendale, AZ
Share this Basketball Coach Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best Senior .Net Developer Resume Sample. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.