An email is an electronic mail that is exchanged through a computer or a phone. It is a convenient way of communicating that is much faster than ordinary mail. Messages exchanged via email are digital, and they are based on a model of the store and forward. Below is a sample email template.
Email templates are widely used for drafting the desired e-mails sent for official or personal purposes. An email template consists of details like the email address of the receiver and the sender, the subject on which the email is based and signature of the sender, etc. Invitation e-mails, business e-mails, thank you e-mails and proposal e-mails are the major categories used for communication.
An e-mail template should consist of the following mentioned factors:
- A date column on which the e-mail is released is to be mentioned in the e-mail template. The name, designation, and organization details of the email receiver should be mentioned in the formal e-mail template.
- The name, designation, and sender’s organization are required to complete the e-mail template.
- Write about the subject of the e-mail in the template.
- Discuss the matter and issue for which the e-mail template is formed and fill the name of both organizations with the other information required.
- Close the e-mail with the signature of the sender.
“You can Download the Free Sample Email Template form, customize it according to your needs, and Print it. Sample Email Template is either in MS Word, Excel, or in PDF.”
Sample Email Template
To: (the email address of the recipient (s) _________________________
Add Cc / Add Bcc: (incase of other preferred recipients) ___________________
Subject line: (topic) ___________________________________________
Who (the contact person) ______________________________________
Body: Hi, I would like to confirm whether you got the invoice I sent you yesterday. It has the full details as per our discussion on phone. My sales department has also acted accordingly. I kindly await your action before the weekends. (This covers the details below).
What (subject matter) __________________________________
When (deadline) _______________________________________
Benefits (to audience) ___________________________________
Action requested _______________________________________
Signature block _________________________________________
Share this Sample Email Template article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.