A network engineer who is Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is called a Cisco Network engineer. The job opportunities that are available for network engineers are tremendous. Therefore, the Cisco network engineers should be prepared with a good resume. This sample Cisco network engineer resume will guide you to provide relevant information that will help you to acquire the job of your dreams.
Sample Cisco Network Engineer Resume
Objective : To get a job as a Cisco network engineer in a growth-oriented firm where I can utilize my networking experience and grow with the industry. The aim is to fulfill the organization’s goal with hard work and determination.
The experience has brought an improvement in my whole personality. I have inherited many skills with my work experience. They are as follows:
- Extensive network security experience, configuring and designing firewalls
- Practical experience with cable connections and testing
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good team player, cooperative and adjust in any type of environment
- Able to handle work load and achieve the target on time
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Operating systems: Windows Server 2003/2000/NT and workstation 400/XP/Vista, Mac Os X 10.x, Linux (Red Hat) 9.0, UNIX.
- Packet level troubleshooting with Sniffer, Snoop, Infinistream, and winpcap
- Routing: Cisco 4000 / 4500 / 6500 / 7200routers.
- Switching: Cisco catalyst 3500 / 3550 / 3900 / 4000 / 6500 series switches, ISL, Ether channel.
- Cisco ASA/ Pix platforms
- Security: Cisco Catalyst FWSM, Firewall IOS, IPSec VPN ( Cisco security client, Microsoft client, Router- PIX, Redundant tunnels)
- LAN/WAN: TCP/ IP, IP Routing, Frame Relay, OSPF, RIP, Multi Layer Switching, Motorola Codex 35xx.
New York State University,
B.S. Computer Science
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA)
- Cisco Security Specialist (CSS)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
Access Computer Systems, NY
Designation: Cisco Network Engineer, 2008-present
- Work on LAN and WAN network operations, database and systems backup, and network security.
- Management of HQ and field office DNS.
- Interact directly with customers on regular basis to provide hands-on support of servers, switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Responsible for making, physical changes to switches and routers to increase networking performance.
- Maintain and document work performance on daily basis.
- Design the layout for cable connections.
Will be provided on request
This sample Cisco network engineer resume will help you to build an effective resume. You can make changes to this sample Cisco network engineer resume as per your skills or as per the job requirement. Thus, create a resume that will appeal your potential employer to call you for an interview, instantly. You can also download Best Senior Java Developer Resume Sample. Hope these tips are beneficial for you to get the best job.