This test engineer resume offers you an excellent resource for drafting an effective resume. A test engineer tests the products produced by a company. He ensures that the products function properly and meet the expectations of quality control.
He analyses a product before it reaches the customer. For a test engineer, job areas are tremendous. He works in a variety of industries, including nontechnical industries also. He can specialize in any one or more fields of engineering.
A bachelor’s degree in engineering is the basic minimum requirement for a test engineer. A person with the know-how of different methodologies is preferred. This is a fast-growing industry and a very challenging field.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Test Engineer Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Test Engineer Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Test Engineer Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a Automation Engineer Resume here for your reference.
Test Engineer Resume Sample
Name: Jane Michelle
Birth Date: 05.06.19XX
Marital Status: Married
Driver’s License: Yes
To use my skills in ensuring the quality of the product before it reaches to public. To concentrate on the growth of the company by delivering the best possible product in the market.
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools.
- Able to develop testing modules.
- Able to work individually as well as in a team.
- Critical approach while testing.
- Able to give an unbiased opinion.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- Leadership qualities
- Master’s degree in computer engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering
- Finished with school education.
- Certificate course in software testing from ‘pure’ institute
- Certificate course in product testing from ‘Pure’ institute
REVS product testing company
Designation: Test engineer
- Evaluated products for one year
- Planned and designed testing modules for testing
- Conducted workshops on quality management of the finished product.
- Recruited 3 test engineers and trained them.
SREV testing organization
Experience: 2 years
Designation: Test engineer
- Prepared a detailed report on all the software products
- Took feedback from the existing and new customers regarding the quality of products.
- Reviewed earlier test reports and suggested changes that were effectively carried out.
- Created new test modules and examined the modules prepared by trainees and corrected them.
- Won best student award three times consecutively.
- Presented a paper on ‘testing techniques’
- Won ‘best orator’ award
- Published articles on testing modules
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Test Engineer Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.