Copywriter Resume Sample: A copywriter is a person with a creative nature and rich imagination. As a rule, it is copywriters who create holiday and daily scripts for radio stations, etc. Good copywriters should have a philological or journalistic education.
The duties of a copywriter can be compared to those of a journalist. The responsibilities of a copywriter include writing articles with an advertising bias. The copywriter participates in the creation of the company’s image, including the development of the name, slogan and other advertising materials.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the copywriter resume example. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of copywriter resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the IT field. This copywriter resume sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Copywriter Resume Sample
Born in 1995
Place of residence:
Purpose of search: getting a position of a copywriter
September 20XX – July 20XX – Chernihiv National University, faculty -philology, specialty -journalism.
March 20XX – present – “Style”, position – copywriter of the advertising department
- Development of slogans for firms and advertising companies,
- Participation in the development of printed materials,
- Development of outdoor advertising,
- Preparation of PR articles and advertising materials,
- Participation in the conduct and organization of advertising and PR actions.
July 20XX – October 20XX – Freelancer, position – copywriter
- Preparation of advertising articles,
- Writing advertising slogans,
- Writing articles for Internet resources.
Additional professional skills:
- Writing and proofreading olds, great experience,
- Drafting scenarios for festive events and radio broadcasts,
- Record voice audio clips,
- Work as a radio station announcer,
- Preparation of articles for print media,
- Operational analysis and information search,
- Ability to work quickly,
- Competent speech,
- Russian and Ukrainian languages - professional; English – speak, read quickly and type quickly
- Work with the system from Linux to Windows 7/8/10, I know all of the programs of MS Office
- I work with graphic packages Photoshop, CorelDraw, PageMaker.
Share this copywriter resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also read How to write job application cover letter . We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.