Free LPN Resume Templates : The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) resume example may be used as a reference for you to create your resume. Our free LPN resume MS Word templates are available to download and edit for you to personalize to match your experience.
You can see the Free LPN Resume Templates includes tasks generally associated with this position. LPNs must typically be licensed in the state in which they work and have administrative skills as well as a willingness to assist Registered Nurses, physicians, and other staff members in the care of patients.
Free LPN Resume Templates Example
27 South Shore Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
Summary: Polished interpersonal skills and team player. Well-organized, goal-oriented, and committed to assisting as needed to fulfill quality patient care. Certified in CPR.
Licensed Practical Nurse, 2014 – 2018
Adams Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Provided patient care under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, and assisted with and reporting changes in patients’ health conditions
- Assisted with patient treatments and procedures, and managed and administered medication to patients
- Managed consent form completion and maintenance, accuracy, and updates of patient records throughout patients’ care
Licensed Practical Nurse, 2012-2014
Boston University Hospital, Boston, MA
- Assisted with patient care under the supervision and direction of physicians and the Director of Nursing in the hospital’s outpatient clinic
- Administered medication and treatment to patients and supervised medical assistants in the delivery of outpatient care
- Provided age-appropriate and culturally appropriate care to patients, and comfort during their treatment
Patient Planning Specialist (LPN), 2010-2012
Lindsey Center, Cambridge, MA
- Under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, coordinated and relayed information regarding clinical services ordered by physicians
- Referred patient concerned to the appropriate staff member or the supervising Registered Nurse
- Coordinated with pharmacists in the appropriate discipline when triaging infusion patients in the home care facility
Education and other Skills
Practical Nursing Certificate, Quincy College, 2010
- Licensed to practice as an LPN in Massachusetts
- Able to perform EKGs, phlebotomy, immunizations and temperature, height and weight measurements
Share this Free LPN Resume Templates article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best Private Duty Nurse Resume Format. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.