A resume serves as a powerful tool in your job search. Whenever you apply for a job, you need a resume for that. This is the first thing that an employer goes through, and comes to know about you. It means that this source creates the first impression about you in the minds of the employer. So, you need to be careful, while writing a Hotel Manager Resume for whichever job you are applying for.
A hotel manager resume is written by the candidates, who are from the hotel management background and have some experience. The job of a manager in the entire field is full of responsibilities. They have to fulfill their responsibilities, and they also have to take care of the people working under them.
Hotel Manager Job Description
In a hotel, a manager has a very important role to play. A manager has to take care of all the responsibilities such as food, accommodation, cleanliness and hygiene, staff, etc. Customer satisfaction is very important in the hotel and hospitality industry, and the manager has to take care of that. He is responsible for customer satisfaction because he has to manage his field efficiently.
Hotel Manager Resume Sample
Email ID –
Seeking the post of a Hotel Manager in a reputed hotel, where I could perform towards the growth of this sector.
- Excellent knowledge of food and catering department
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English
- Good convincing skills
- Able to handle the team of hotel staffs
- Good team player as well as a leadership quality
- Possess very good knowledge of hotel industry
- Good understanding of customer behavior
- Completed Masters in Hotel Management from XYZ University
- Completed Bachelors in Hotel Management from XYZ University
Designation: Asst. Manager
Duration: August 20XX to July 20XX
- Reporting to the Manager every day
- Accompanying the manager in different sections
- Maintaining the efficiency of all the staff working in the hotel
- Check that all the staff are properly trained in their field
- Check for availability of food and beverages in the hotel
- Taking care of the accounts and sales
Hygiene Hotels, Los Angeles
Designation: Hotel Manager
Duration: August 20XX to till Date
- Looking after the entire functioning of the hotel
- Maintaining proper discipline in the hotel campus
- Check whether the customers are treated properly
- Maintaining the staff of the hotels
- Check whether the staffs are well trained
- Maintaining the proper balance of food and beverages available
- Taking care of the sales and accounts
Languages are known: English, Hindi and French
Achievements: Generated revenue in the year 20XX, with a growth rate of 10% for Palm Hotels
The sample of a Hotel Manager resume given above will help you, when you are writing a resume for this sector. You can refer the samples which will provide you with sufficient information on how to write such resumes.
Share this Hotel Manager Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Tax Manager Resume. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.