When you write a Indian General Dentist Resume the first thing that you have to add are the contact information, a short introduction, the summary, and the objective statement. The summary has to be brief and to have four or five statements emphasizing the skills and education.
After you add these sections, your next section should focus on your skill sets as a dentist. This should be a bullet-pointed section with your most important and valuable skills as a dentist. In the next section of your resume, you should highlight your work experience. Add your duties and responsibilities to every position so that the employer can see how you helped your patients.
The next section of your Indian General Dentist Resume has to highlight your qualifications. Add your degrees, courses, and other certificates that are relevant for a Dentist position. Remember to add just the highest ones and to add the name of the degree, the name of the school you attended, and the location of the school.
This Indian General Dentist Resume Sample guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Indian General Dentist Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job.You can also download Delivery Room Nurse Resume.
Indian Dentist Job Description
The main duty of a dentist is to take care of the patient’s gums and teeth, treat mouth or gum diseases and infections, perform various dental procedures, to use dental equipment. There are eight types of specializations for dentists: endodontist, pedodontist (dentist for younger kids), orthodontist (braces), prosthodontist (for artificial teeth), periodontist (for gum problems), oral pathologist (for mouth diseases), or oral surgeon (mouth and jaw interventions).
The work elements of a dentist depending on the specialization. But, in general, the main duties refer to examining teeth and mouth, diagnosing and treating dental problems, using dental equipment or other dental instruments, informing patients about dental care, writing prescriptions for medications, or creating dental health programs.
Indian General Dentist Resume Sample
To obtain the challenging position as a dentist in a reputed organization, that will allow me to further utilize my skills, experience, and knowledge in this field
|Examination||Institution||University/Board||Year||% of marks|
|B.D.S||People’s Dental Academy||XYZ University||20XX||62.44|
|AISSCE (12th )||Central public School||CBSE||20XX||76|
|AISSE (10TH)||Kendriya Vidyalaya||CBSE||20XX||88.6|
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good diagnostic skills using clinical knowledge and x-rays.
- Knowledge of accreditation and certification requirements
- Ability to supervise and train clinical students in the area of expertise
- Strong knowledge of dental methods and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
Conducted Health Education programme.
Involved in various types of cases which included:
- Root canal treatment and Digital Radiography Dental cleanings
- Composites, Amalgam Restorative fillings and Complete Dentures. Fixed Partial dentures
- Oral Prophylaxis
- Impaction, Bleaching, surgical extractions, clinical crown lengthening surgeries.
- Maintained dental charts of clients
- Secured appropriate disposal of toxic wastes
- Participated in dental training and other dental education programs
Dentist, Heartland Dental
Duties and responsibilities
- Offer direct patient care like physical examinations, diagnosis, and treatment
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals or other types of medications for patients
- Supervise the medical students and residents engaged in dental activities and procedures
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Coordinated and Volunteered for activities/events in school and college.
- Volunteered for Help Age India.
- Volunteered in free dental camps.
- Participated in blood donation camp held on Dentist Day
Father’s name :
Date of birth :
Marital status :
Other language : English
Permanent Address : XYZ
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this Indian General Dentist Resume Sample article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.