Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Private Housekeeper Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Private Housekeeper Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Private Housekeeper Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job.
Private Housekeeper Job Description
The housekeeper is the person responsible for cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, or cleaning an office area or a house. The housekeeper also maintains a record of the cleaning supplies and equipment, cleans windows and irons clothes, or does other tasks as needed or as required by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration. Housekeeper can also grocery shop or can serve as the family’s nanny.
The specific work elements of a housekeeper are: examining rooms for possible repairs; keeping hotel rooms, hospital rooms, and other settings clean; training other cleaning personnel on housekeeping techniques or cleaning equipment maintenance. Other duties refer to preparing reports and records data like room occupancy and or the cleaning department expenses. Find a Private School Teacher Resume Sample here for your reference.
Private Housekeeper Resume
Seeking the opportunity to obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a Housekeeper in a reputed organization where I can use my skills and experience.
Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and leadership skills and with five years experience as a housekeeper.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong cleaning and organizing skills
- Deep knowledge of the materials, equipment, and techniques used in housekeeping
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and busy work environment
- Ability to lift 20 pounds of load
Housekeeper, Pyramid Hotel Group, New York, NY, 2018-present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing, cleaning, and responsible for the upkeep of hotel rooms
- Supervising the laundry process and cleanliness
- Purchase equipment and cleaning supplies
- Supervise the activities of the cleaning personnel
- Provide supplies and equipment to the cleaning team
Housekeeper, Hampton Inn & Suites, Phoenix, Arizona, 2015-2018
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning the rooms and lobbies of the hotel
- Manage and resolve complaints regarding housekeeping service
- Examine rooms to determine the need for repairs or replacement of furniture or other equipment
- Interview and hire new employees, recommend promotions or dismissals of employees
Areas of interest:
- Cleaning Products
- Hospitality Management
Will be provided on request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Private Housekeeper Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.