Here is a sample Supply Chain Analyst Resume for your review. Through this resume sample you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of Supply Chain Analyst in any company. In this sample we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you can idea on how you can create Supply Chain Analyst Resume for yourself. We hope this Supply Chain Analyst Resume works good for you.
Note : Download Link is down below.
Supply Chain Management Resume Objective
I am seeking a career that is challenging and interesting. I am looking for a job that lets me work on the leading areas of Supply Chain Management; a job that gives me opportunities to learn, innovate, and enhance my skills & strengths in conjunction with company goals & objectives.
Professional Profile & Relevant Skills
- Extensive experience in the consumer product industry, managing and motivating personnel to achieve departmental objectives.
- A self-motivated and goal-oriented professional with successful experience in developing positive growth results through leadership, communication, and team efforts.
- Recognized for exceptional achievement and the ability to create trust and build lasting relationships.
- Strong knowledge of SAP (R/3, APO), UCCnet, Wal-Mart Retail Link, Inform, DCS2000, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Excel.
Avaya, Inc Westminster, CO November 2006-present
Global Material Planner
- Global planner supplying products from Israel to our US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia warehouses to support demand and meet customer needs.
- Also responsible for coordinating direct ship orders from several US suppliers to customers (both domestic and international).
- Within 3 months of employment, was placed on the most visible account within our organization that is based in China.
- Promoted to global planner within 10 months of joining the organization.
The Home Depot Atlanta, GA February 2006-November 2006
Sr. Supply Chain Analyst
- Accountable for the performance metrics of domestic outdoor grills flowing into Home Depot’s eight seasonal distribution centers. In this role, I am responsible for the development and implementation of new inventory planning processes, and I serve as the single point of contact for the on-boarding of seasonal vendors to Home Depot’s centralized automated replenishment (CAR) program.
- Once vendors are onboarded to our CAR system, I will be responsible for managing over 600 million dollars in inventory for approximately 2080 stores across the country.
ConAgra Foods Retail Omaha, NE October 2003-June 2004
Inventory Analyst-CSC III/Wal-Mart Team
- Managed the refrigerated and deli products for Sam’s and Wal-Mart in 14 Distribution Centers, which included ordering through Wal-Mart’s Retail Link, Inform, and DCS 2000. Also researched and processed Wal-Mart deductions that were distribution-related.
- The resolved major issue with Wal-Mart team to pre-pay for pickup of product that had previously been refused due to shortcode.
- Processed and reconciled over $300,000 in supply chain-related deductions.
- Reduced on-hand inventory by 35%.
- Resolved system issue for an annual savings of $500,000.
ConAgra Foods Retail Kansas City, MO June 2002-October 2003
Vendor Managed Inventory Analyst-CSCII/Kroger Team
- Managed the inventory (refrigerated and deli products) for Kroger stores and its affiliates through CRP (IBM system). Served as a liaison between sales, customers, brokers, traffic, inventory planning, and inventory control to effectively manage the Kroger accounts and ensure efficient order completion. Also responsible for training new customer service coordinators.
- Resolved $98,000 in direct plant shipment issues.
- Lead the transition of the refrigerated customer service sites to a centralized corporate environment.
- Personally trained Customer Service Coordinators to process OS&D deductions resulting in a saving of $180,000.
CompuData Products, Inc. Dallas, Texas May 2001 – November 2001
- Develop an account base ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies to service their office supply needs. This is done successfully through outside sales, which consisted of cold calling and account maintenance.
- Met or exceeded monthly goals by 25% consistently.
- Constantly gained new accounts. Increased new account sales by 40%.
SAP Advanced Planning Certification
University of Oklahoma – Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry
Share this Supply Chain Analyst Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best School Teacher Resume Format In Word. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.