Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Translator Resume Sample. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of Translator Resume Sample guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Translator Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Translator Resume Sample
An expert translator of multiple foreign languages, with skills in translating real-time conference dialogues and paperwork with swiftness and efficiency, I seek a competitive job in a leading office, where I can contribute my skills and help in the growth of the company.
- An extensive experience of 8 years, working in the Foreign Secretary’s office in White House.
- 2 years of solid experience in the corporate sector, during I worked as a translator for NBV Group.
- Frequent guest to Russia, Iran and other countries, as translator, while accompanying the Foreign Secretary’s staff.
- Accompanied the Defense Secretary to the UN meet, 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.
- Certified translator in German, Russian, and French from the American Institute of Linguistics, NY.
- Specialist in Russian, German and French linguistics and complete grammar.
- Excellent at speedy translations, both verbal and written, thanks to my rich experience from the past.
- Also trained in mannerism and conduct, varying from country to country, thus enabling me to understand the foreign gestures and related traditions.
- Rich experience of international conferences
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient with iPhone, iPad and video conferencing technologies.
- Well read through some of the greatest international literature and poetry, enabling me to understand better, their historical, cultural and behavioral trends.
White House, Foreign Secretary’s Office
Translator- Russian and Iranian
- Went with the Defense Secretary for the UN meet, consecutively in 2009-2010 and 2010-2011.
- Handled the video-conferencing talks with the foreign delegates.
- Translation of all the official documents.
- Attended 8 international conferences across Moscow.
New York University
Professor of Russian Linguistics
- Department head of the foreign Linguistics Department
- Translated official documents Russian on the office’s behalf.
- Accompanied the Vice-President to international business meetings and guided him through the translation from foreign language to English.
- Co-ordinate all the questions and collated answers based on the company’s response.
- Certified in German, Russian, and French
- M.A. English from the University of New York.
- Qualified from the American Institute of Linguistics, NY, with A+ grade.
- Went to the United Nations’ Conference as a translator.
- Hold the academic post of Professor of Russian Linguistic at the New York University
- Rich experience in both, government and corporate setup.
Available on request.
Share this Translator Resume Sample article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best Hindi Teacher Resume Format. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.