This Automation Testing Resume For Fresher guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Automation Testing Resume For Fresher covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Automation Testing Resume For Fresher. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download MCA Resume.
Automation Testing Resume For Fresher
Looking for Software Functional Testing Engineer position in a well-known organization which gives me an opportunity to exhibit my technical skills and giving scope for career and financial growth.
Undergone 4 months training on Testing Tools – Real time Project from ABC Technologies Hyderabad.
As part of Training, I underwent intensive Training on Manual and Automation Testing as detailed below:
- Understanding Software Requirement Specification and identifying the required
- Test Scenarios.
- Well versed with SDLC, STLC and Defect Life Cycle.
- Professional Software Experience in which includes Effective identify Test Scenarios, Test Case Designing and Test Case Preparing.
- Extensive exposure in Black Box Testing using BVA and ECP.
- Defect Reporting and Tracking using Automation Tools Bugzilla 3.3and HP QC/ALM.
Functional Test Automation using Selenium:
- Good Knowledge on Selenium automation Tool which includes –Selenium IDE, Web Driver and TestNG and Grid.
- Data driven Testing.
- Good Knowledge on core java programming.
- Good Knowledge Modular and Keyword Frameworks and basic idea on Apache POI.
- B.Tech from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
- Intermediate from ABC College
- S.S.C from Board of Secondary Education
Testing Tools : SeleniumIDE, RC, WebDriver, TestNG Test Management Tool : Jira
Configuration Tools : MS VSS
Defect Reporting Tools : Bugzilla and Track
Programming Language : C, C++ and Core Java
Operating System : Windows XP/7/8/10
Academic Project Work:
Title: Dynamic Resource Allocation Using Virtual Machines for Cloud Computing Environment
Description: We present a system that uses virtualization technology to allocate data center resources dynamically based on application demands and support green computing by optimizing number of servers.
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Automation Testing Resume For Fresher article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.