Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher or experienced. This resume will help you to get your dream job.
Entry Level Administrative Assistant Job Description
Entry Level Administrative Assistants are responsible for assisting other employees in the activities of office administration. The working activities of an Entry Level Administrative Assistant include handling and managing the documents of an organization, greeting and receiving visitors, and providing basic administrative support to the organization.
Other tasks of an Entry Level Administrative Assistant involve performing data entry, opening, organizing, and distributing mail, printing, filling, typing, and copying documents, procuring refreshments for meetings, and purchasing office supplies.
Entry Level Administrative Assistants have to assist other employees with the event coordination and planning, preparing various company documents, delegating the preparation of the materials, and receiving messages for other employees.
Entry Level Administrative Assistants are also responsible for organizing and arranging meetings, preparing statistical reports, planning and organizing the supervisor’s agenda, and performing other clerical functions.
Your Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume is required to start with a strong objective statement.
This consists of one or two sentences where you have to describe what type of position you are seeking and what abilities you have to obtain this position. The following section of your Resume has to focus on your work experience which has to be highly complex and detailed. Finish your Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume by adding your professional work achievements.
Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume
Date of Birth:
Wish to obtain a challenging position as an Entry Level Administrative Assistant in a growth-oriented company where I can utilize my strong organizational skills, my solid education, and extensive knowledge
Skills and qualifications
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of the policies and regulations within an office administration
- Vast knowledge of business and management principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills used to maintain effective relations with others
- Attention to details
- Knowledge in bookkeeping, call center, transcription
- Proficiency in using Windows programs and applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, and Outlook
Entry Level Administrative Assistant, Team Industrial Services, Inc., New York, NY, 20XX – present
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for assisting other employees in the activities of office administration
- Handled and managed the documents of an organization
- Greeted and received visitors
- Provided basic administrative support for the organization
- Performed data entry
- Opened, organized, and distributed mail
- Printed, filled, typed, and copied documents
- Procured refreshments for meetings
- Purchased office supplies
Entry Level Administrative Assistant, TerpSys, New York
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisted other employees in the activities of office administration
- Assisted other employees with the event coordination and planning
- Prepared various company documents
- Delegated the preparation of the materials
- Received messages for other employees
- Responsible for organizing and arranging meetings
- Prepared statistical reports
- Planned and organized the supervisor’s agenda
- Performed other clerical functions
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, New York University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, New York University
Achievements and associations
Member of the International Association of Administrative Professionals
Areas of interest
References available upon request
Share this Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best Assistant Coach Resume Sample. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.