Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Entry Level Paralegal Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Entry Level Paralegal Resume Examples guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Entry Level Paralegal Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job. You can also visit Paralegal Resume.
Entry Level Paralegal Resume
Seeking the opportunity to obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a Entry Level Paralegal in a reputed organization where I can use my skills and experience.
- Hard-working, mature, detail-oriented, self-motivated.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to perform legal research.
- Ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule.
- Ability to analyze legal documents for accuracy.
- Thorough knowledge of legal terminology and principles.
Computer Programming Skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Express
- Windows 7/8/10/11, Linux
Paralegal Intern at Davidson – Irvine, CA
- Responsible for research and collection of data.
- Assisted with legal research of state and federal laws, regulations, and policies, prepared memoranda summarizing research.
- At the direction of the legal team, assisted in the preparation and filings of business visas, petitions, and immigration residency applications.
- Performed other duties, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Legal Research Assistant at Abbott – Deerfield Beach
- Assisted lawyers prepare for hearings, trials, or corporate meetings.
- Responsible for fact-checking and investigation.
- Researched case law.
- Written case summaries.
- Prepare and organize case research, notes, and legal documents.
- Draft legal documents like mortgages, contracts, and instruments of trust.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Certificate of Completion, Paralegal Studies Program
Will be provided on request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this Entry Level Paralegal Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.