Here is a sample Mechanical Engineer Resume for your review. Through this resume sample, you can easily create a resume if you are applying for the post of mechanical engineer in any company. In this sample, we have used fictitious names and addresses to give you an idea of how you can create a mechanical engineer resume for yourself. We hope this sample mechanical engineer resume works well for you.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Mechanical Engineer Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
Mechanical Engineer Resume Format
- To be associated with an organization which provides challenging work environment and proving my excellence at every step is my long term career goal.
- Highly efficient, and passionate for learning new concept, ideas, techniques Aim to
- reach the heights in my career with proven expertise.
- More focus on value added activities along with routine activities.
|B.E. (Mechanical)||XYZ University||20XX||67.2%|
- Literacy : CLAP-I & CLAP-II
- Modeling Software : AutoCAD, CATIA.
- Well versed MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Efficient in Internet and Basic Computer Applications
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
I have visited one of the integrated steel plants ”BHILAI STEEL PLANT” for three months including all the major sections like Ore handling plant, Sinter plant, Blast furnace, Steel melt shop, Continuous casting Shop, Blooming mill, Rail & structural mill, Wire Rod mill, Plate Mill, Central hydraulics department, Machine shop, Roll shop each for a week and rest of six days in HRD section.
Minor Project:- Working model of conventional EOT Crane
The working model of the conventional EOT crane which is mostly used in industries and dockyards for lifting and placing the heavy objects within confined area. The construction mainly consists of a structure made from steel strips of channel section, three motors, and one pulley with rope, an electromagnetic disc, toy gears, and power unit.
Major Project:- Modification of the same EOT Crane for safety purpose
Project description: The following modifications are made in the existing one:-
1. Use of limit switches at the ends of trolleys to prevent the collision between two cranes in the same track by cut off the power supply.
2. Limit switches are also used in wire hoist to confine the motion of lifting hook or disc.
3. Using additional power source to avoid the fall of object in case of power failure. But it tales few seconds to activate the additional sources, for this purpose a capacitor is used to supply power for this time with the help of relay.
4. Using a big screen to understand the hand signals from the person just below the crane,
5. Use of transmitters to understand the voice of instructor at the noisy environment, are some modifications made to reduce accidents.
- Sincere, hardworking and honest
- Ability to grasp new skills quickly
- Positive Attitude
- Team work skills
- Can execute a task within given time
- Father’s Name:
- Mother’s Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Gender: Female
- Marital Status: Single
- Nationality: Indian
- Languages known: Hindi and English
- Permanent Address:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this resume for mechanical engineer fresher in word format on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also visit Best Network Engineer Resume Format Download Now. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.