This Executive Chef Resume India guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Executive Chef Resume India covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Executive Chef Resume India. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
Executive Chef Job Description
Executive Chefs are responsible for food that goes out of the kitchen of hotels, restaurants, or other establishments. They have to prepare recipes and menus, launch food products, maintain culinary practices and make sure that the quality standards are respected.
Executive Chefs need to supervise and coordinate the processes that are related to cooking. They have to know approximately how much food will be consumed by clients, check the food stocks, and order supplies if necessary. These skilled professionals have to ensure that the food prepared in the kitchen meets the standards.
Executive Chefs have to plan the price for the restaurant menus, prepare new recipe ideas, and decide what ingredients should be used for cooking. They can sometimes plan events, coordinate cooking training, courses, or exhibitions. You can also download Indian Chef Resume Sample.
Executive Chef Resume India Sample
From my experience, I can state that Executive Chefs are responsible for the food that goes out of the kitchen of hotels, restaurants, or other establishments.
Executive Chef with over ten years of experience seeking a position in a well-established organization where I can utilize my experience and creativity
Creative, talented, and experienced Executive Chef with deep knowledge in preparing and presenting various types of menus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding time management skills
- Deep knowledge in creating food preparation and presentations
- Ability to follow directions and client orders precisely
- BSC (Catering Science and Hotel Management)
- High School
- Managed to prepare many dishes promptly
- Created a special recipes portfolio
- Created unique food presentations at special events
Executive Chef, Pyramid Hotel Group, 2016-present
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinated all operations of the kitchen
- Supervised a kitchen staff of 20 members
- Recruited and trained new employees
- Responsible for verifying the proper sanitation of the kitchen
- Performed other duties as assigned
Executive Chef, Compass Group, 2010-2016
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for everything that went out of the kitchen
- Discovered and solved problems in a professional and rapid manner
- Motivated staff to improve productivity
- Maintained the kitchen clean to respect safety standards
References available upon request
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Executive Chef Resume India article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.