Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Fast Food Cook Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Fast Food Cook Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Fast Food Cook Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job.
Fast Food Cook Job description
This job involves preparing food as per the menus for the unit by applicable standards, installing adequate preparations and serving objectives, implementing aesthetic elements for the preparation, taking orders from clients and serving them, implementing and determining the purchase orders for raw materials, and ensuring cleanliness in the kitchen.
The fast-food cook should use existing resources exclusively in the interest of the company, being responsible for everything that occurs inside the kitchen. let us have a look at the sample resume for the position of fast-food cook. You can also visit Pastry Chef Resume.
Fast Food Cook Resume
Seeking the position of a fast-food cook in any of the reputed restaurants so that I could use my skills for the benefit of the company.
- Able to work long shifts and under stress
- Methodical and quick thinking
- Ability to make last-minute decisions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Calm and composed
- Adaptable to the change in the environment
- Excellent team members and motivator
- Reliable and trust-worthy
- Hard-working and dedicated
Designation: Fast Food Cook
Company name: Pizzeria “Mamma Mia “, Brasov, Romania, United States
Duration: October 2018- Till date
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create menus of the food items
- Prepare or cook food according to the given order
- Assure compliance with the rules of hygiene and safety during work
- Coordinate with the team and help them in cooking
- Keep a keen watch on the activities of the co-workers
- Oversee that the work is completed on time
- Keep the kitchen utensils and equipment clean and in good condition
- Serve the customers and solve any of their complaints
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cooking from University of Brasov, Romania, the United States in the year 2017
- Diploma in Cooking from HORECA Agency, Bucharest, the United States in the year 2015
Areas of interest:
- Serving customers
Will be provided on request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Fast Food Cook Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.