This Pastry Chef Resume Sample guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Pastry Chef Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Pastry Chef Resume Sample. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
Pastry Chef Job Description
A Pastry Chef is a professional baker who specializes in desserts, cakes, and other types of pastries. Pastry Chefs can work in various settings from hotels and restaurants to bakeries and pastry shops. They have a special sector separate from other sections in the kitchen, and they have to report to the executive chef.
The main duties of a pastry chef refer to placing orders, estimating costs, and planning menus. Pastry chefs have to order their ingredients from suppliers through e-mail or phone, or they sometimes go to the fruit farmers to buy fresh supplies. They have to prepare the budget for the pastry section and also have to train and supervise new employees.
Among these duties, pastry chefs need to improve and discover new recipes or to meet other chefs to combine desserts in the menu. They also have to check the cleanliness of the kitchen and ensure that the equipment in the kitchen functions well. You can also download Sous Chef Resume.
Pastry Chef Resume Sample
From my experience, I can state that Pastry Chefs are professional bakers specialized in desserts, cakes, and other types of pastries.
To obtain a position as a Pastry Chef utilizing my strong educational background, my creative skills, and my vast experience in this field.
Creative, motivated, and professional Pastry Chef with ten years experience in preparing and serving gourmet pastries for catering or for special events.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Extensive knowledge in food preparation and service techniques
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Catering and Hotel Management
- High School
- Pastries and desserts
- Hotel Management
Pastry Chef, Hotel Casino, Midwest, WY, 2016-present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinated food service and catering operations related to pastries and desserts
- Researched trends and recipes for pastries and desserts
- Prepared various types of recipes
- Purchased food and supplies according to strict specifications.
Assistant Pastry Chef, Marriott International, Orlando, FL, 2010-2016
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisted the pastry chef in the preparation of pastries and desserts
- Recommended improvements in various food preparation techniques
- Assisted in maintaining proper sanitation techniques
- Served food when requested.
References available upon request
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Pastry Chef Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.