Clinical SAS Programmer Resume: SAS is short for Statistical Analysis System which is programming software that can be used to modify data from a specific database. The clinical SAS programmer is in charge of developing and managing the clinical databases. He should have excellent computer knowledge and be very dedicated. He should also possess some knowledge in program coding and validation.
He should have a degree in science or a computer-based domain. Experience is not mandatory, but it would be very helpful and it would help increase the aspiring candidate’s chance in the interview.
Your resume must be very simple yet quite elaborate. Your information must be straight to the point and your content must be arranged logically. Make sure you include details about your previous jobs and mention some of your duties and obligations within that organization.
If you are just starting to look for a job and you lack experience you can always ad degrees and certifications which you have obtained. This will increase your prospective chances.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Clinical SAS Programmer Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of Clinical SAS Programmer Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Clinical SAS Programmer Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher or experienced. This resume will help you to get your dream job.
Clinical SAS Programmer Resume
- Working as SAS programmer in Cytogenomics India Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore from April 2018 to till date.
- Having 1.7+ Years of experience in analyzing, developing and implementing of various applications in SAS for Pharmaceutical.
- Strong proven knowledge in SAS/Base & Advance, SAS/MACRO, SAS/SQL, Excel.
- Extensive knowledge in data management like Merging, concatenating, interleaving and moving of SAS datasets.
- Strong working knowledge on BY group processing.
- Strong working knowledge on analysis of clinical trial data, generating reports, tables, and listings as per company standards.
- Experience on various procedures Proc datasets, Proc means, Proc sort, Proc freq, Proc Transpose etc.
- Generating reports as per client’s specifications.
- Highly capable to learn quickly new technology and adapt to new environment.
SAS Products : SAS/BASE, SAS/MACROS, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS/ODS[Data Extraction; Data Validation; Data Modification; Data Management;
Data Analysis & Data Reporting using DATA & PROC Steps in SAS]
Languages : SAS, SQL,
Tools : MS Office – Advanced EXCEL (Pivots, Charts, V-lookup,
H-lookup, Functions & more); PowerPoint, Word, Outlook;
Databases : Oracle, MS-Access
Operating Systems : Windows 7/8/10
SAS BI Tools : SAS/Enterprise Guide
- MBA from JNT University-20XX
- B.Sc from SK University-20XX
Project (Dec 2011- till date)
Title : Clinical Data Management
Client : U.S Based
Environment : Base SAS, SAS/Macros, SAS/SQL, Excel
Platforms : Windows
This is a leading biopharmaceutical company in the field of pharmaceutical drugs, discovery and development. The Clinical statistical analysis involves assisting in the development of data analysis, planning and collaboration with statistical colleagues, physicians and other medical and paramedical staff. They are also responsible for working with system analyst to establish a reporting database and analyze the clinical trial data. The investigators collect the clinical data in CRF’s (case report form or clinical report form) format. The data is sent to us as raw clinical data. This raw data, we study and create SAS datasets. Reports will be generated according to the FDA requirements and then macros are used to generate multiple reports.
- Prepared new Datasets from raw data files using Import Techniques and modified existing datasets using Set, Merge, Sort, and Update, Functions and conditional statements.
- Cleaning, sorting and merging techniques is done using SAS/Base and SAS/Macros.
- Generating listings & reports by using the Proc report, Proc tabulate, Proc SQL.
- Generating Tables & reports by using the Proc Freq, Proc means, Proc Transpose, Proc SQL and Proc report.
- Application of Macros in summary tables.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret information
- Remarkable willingness to learn new aspects
- Strategic thinking with an analytic and creative mindset
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Highly motivated, able to operate under high pressure and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as a member of team and faster team spirit in others
Share this Clinical SAS Programmer Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best Art Teacher Resume Examples. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.