This Database Administrator Resume Example given here gives you an idea of how to design your resume. This resume can be a useful foundation for your career. You can also mention the other skills to make your resume unique.
Database administrators fulfill a special role in the IT department. They are trained to operate and maintain database systems such as Oracle, Sybase, and IBM DB2 and similar relational database products that support various functional systems used in the company. Even front-end web-based browner systems for e-commerce are database-driven and require their services.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Database Administrator Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Database Administrator Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Database Administrator Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. Find a freelance photographer resume here for your reference.
Database Administrator Resume
I am looking forward to a more challenging role as an Oracle database administrator coming from an airline mainframe environment. My consultancy exposure to Oracle administration is extensive enough to cover at least 5 versions and I am confidents my skills can create a significant advantage for your company.
- In-house training for computer systems and database administration.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Management, Paris Dauphine University.
2019 – Present: Consultant, Oracle Database Administration, Philippine Airlines
- Ensure high database availability in its inventory and back-office systems.
- Document all database updates and upgrades
- Provide technical instructional support to systems managers and departmental users.
- Ensure proper knowledge transfer to users on the new version of the Oracle database
- Monitor database performance on the UNIX platform and report, diagnose, and correct any problem that may arise.
20XX – 20XX: Oracle Database administrator, Oracle, France
- Work with Oracle database users Systems managers in the SAP environment to ensure that any changes to the system are supported by the database version.
- Document all database enhancements through proper change request procedures
- Observing nature
Professional reference will be furnished upon request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Database Administrator Resume Example article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.