Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Desktop Support Engineer Resume Format. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of Desktop Support Engineer Resume Sample guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Desktop Support Engineer Resume Format covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Desktop Support Engineer Resume
To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job Satisfaction and self development and help me achieve personal as well as organization goals.
1.6 Years of Experience as a Desktop Support Engineer
Company Name: Evision Infotech Pvt Ltd
Profile : L1 Desktop Engineer
Client Site : Discover India Tour and travel Pvt Ltd
Tenure : Jan 20XX to till date
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Working in Domain & Workgroup both environments.
- Troubleshoot Desktop Laptop, Printers of different vendors product ( HP , Dell)
- Troubleshoot Desktop / Laptop application problems with the help of Remote Control tools (Remote Desktop, Team Viewer, VNC , Show my PC).
- Installation, Configuration and monitoring Windows XP/ 7 and Applications Software’s.
- Configure & troubleshoot Local Printer and Network printers.
- Diagnosing and rectifying any virus problems that can be fixed by the anti-virus tool.
- Responsible for Software, Application installation and monitoring performance.
- Configuration, Backup & Restore of Outlook Express, MS Outlook & Windows Live mail.
Company Name: Aptara Corporation Pvt Ltd
Profile : Desktop Engineer (Trainee)
Tenure : Feb 20XX to Aug 20XX
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing & configuring Window XP, Win 7 all versions, win server 2008.
- Installing & configuring Local printer & Network printer.
- Handling networking & Desktop related issues.
- Resolving issue through Remote Desktop Support.
- Monitoring System Performance.
- Solving server, Network, and Application problems.
- Troubleshooting Application software for Desktops/Laptops.
|Year of pass-out||Course||University/Board||Performance|
Operating System : Windows XP, Vista, windows7/8/10 W2K3
Environment : Server-Client (Domain)
Application : Ms Office, Ms Outlook, VMware, Printers, etc.
Servers : DNS, DHCP, Active Directory etc.
Positive attitude towards life & work.
Ambitious to achieve more.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Dedicated towards the achievement of organizational goals in time.
Hard work & honesty is my strength.
Father’s Name :
Date of Birth :
Marital Status : Single
Language Known : Hindi & English
I do hereby confirm that the information given in this resume is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. In case any error or omission is found at later date, I shall be liable for the consequences including termination.
Share this Desktop Support Engineer Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download BCA Resume Format For Freshers And Experienced. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.