IT specialist resume helps the job applicant to get an idea of designing his/her resume so that his/her chances of getting a job in the job market as an IT specialist brightens.
A IT specialist is the computer professional who is giving high-level technical support to the organization with their vast experience in the field. A IT specialists, have to ensure that internal departments are provided with high-quality technical support. They are dedicated to giving full technical support to any department as and when required.
Sample IT specialist resume provides a picture of the candidate’s testimonials to the employer and if the candidate (individual) constructs his/her resume as per the resume format of this template then the employer can easily get an idea of the abilities of the candidate. Find a Resume For IT Freshers here for your reference.
IT Specialist Resume
To make a good career as an IT specialist professional by utilizing the technical and computer skills adopted from my previous work experience.
- Three years of experience in providing technical assistance
- Expert in desktop hardware/software and LAN administration configuration and support
- Strong working knowledge of Internet applications and protocols
- Deep familiarity with Data communications software and hardware, including routers, switches, and firewalls
- The ability to install cable termination, network cabling, fiber optic cable installation, and termination
- Brilliant ability to discover, diagnose, and correct network problems and failures
- Proficient in the preparation and maintaining documentation and diagrams of the network
- Deep understanding of telecommunications and network industry methods, standards, and concepts
- Pursued Master of Computer degree from Spencer’s College
- Accomplished a Bachelor’s degree in the field of computers as Bachelor of Computer Science
- Proficient with Operating Systems like Windows, Mac, LINUX
- Databases: Oracle 9i, Oracle-7 DBA, Oracle 8i Backup/Recover, Oracle 8i Performance Tuning
- Languages are known: C, C++, Core Java, Advance Java, SQL, Visual Basic, .NET
- Expert in installing, maintaining, and monitoring electronic equipment eg. hubs, routers, switches, controllers, multiplexers, network cards, CSU/DSUs, and other related networking equipment
Post: IT Specialist
Organization: Microchip Softwares Pvt. Ltd., Atlanta
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To perform configuration and to define parameters for installation and testing of hubs, routers, switches, controllers, LAN/WAN/CSU/DSUs, multiplexers, and other related networking equipment
- Using computers, testing, and monitoring equipment to determine LAN/WAN network component performance
- To take corrective action to improve network performance
- Preparing equipment procurement specifications
- To prepare standards as well as guidelines for network implementation
- Identifying appropriate procedures and techniques for cable and equipment installation, monitor, maintenance, and performance improvement
- Transport equipment and materials to and from remote worksites
- Responding to emergencies
Share this IT Specialist Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.