Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Linux Resume Sample. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of Linux Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Linux Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Linux Resume Sample
Seeking a rewarding assignment as a Software Engineer in a growth oriented organization, which provides an environment that nurtures, motivates and empowers individuals to perform to their highest potential to achieve the extra-ordinary.
- Knowledge of C and C++ programming languages on GNU/Linux environment.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts in C++.
- Good knowledge of SDLC.
- Knowledge of Linux File systems, IPC, Threads, Memory management.
- B.E. (2011) – Computer science & Engineering – Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka.
- Pre University Course/PUC (2005) – PCMB – Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- SSLC (2003) – Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Currently undergoing course on Advanced C, C++ & UNIX at TeachGuru Foundation, Bangalore.
- Operating System : GNU/Linux
- Programming Languages : C with Data Structures, C++
- Network Protocols : ARP, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Debugger : GDB Tool.
- Others : Shell Scripting
- Tools : Make
- Won awards in painting competition.
- Won award in technical paper presentation
- Optimistic – Forward thinking – Hard working – Smart working
- Good team Player.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Project – 1
Title : Word Query System
Role : Developer
OS : GNU/Linux
Languages : C++ (STL)
This project titled “The Word Query System” will allow us to determine whether a particular word exists in a given text/file or not. If the program finds the word being searched, it would display all the lines in which the word was found. The program would also display the number of occurrences of the word, the serial number of the line in the file and the position of the word in the line. This aim of this project is to understand the usage of Standard Template Library of C++.
- Date of Birth :
- Address :
- Contact Nos. :
- E-mail Address :
- Languages Known : English, Hindi.
- Marital Status : Single.
- Hobbies : Reading Books.
Share this Linux Resume Sample article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best CV for Accountant Fresher. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.