This sample of Linux System Administrator Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the IT field. This Linux System Administrator Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Linux System Administrator Resume
More than 3+ years of experience in the Information Technology industry as Linux and Windows Professional with hands on experience in wide range of concepts and technologies. Have advanced experience in enterprise-level systems and network design, implementation, integration and support. Highly experienced with Linux and Windows Administration, Enterprise Hardware and Linux, Windows OS Troubleshooting. Expertise in System administration of Windows Server Systems in Production & Development (24×7) environment.
|B.Tech. (Information Technology).||University||20XX||78%|
Certification And Credentials
- Pursuing Redhat certified Engineer for RHEL5
- Linux Enterprise Server : LVM, SAMBA, NFS, NIS, SSH, Telnet, FTP, DHCP, Disk Quotas, RAID
- Platforms : Rhel4, Rhel5, Windows
- Databases : Ms-Access, SQL
- Multimedia : Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Office tools : Ms–office
- Working as a System Administrator in HCL Infosystems Ltd
- System Desktop Support Engineer in Lancia systems Pvt Ltd
Organization: HCL Info systems Ltd
Role: System Administrator
- Familiar with user addition, removing the user account, migrating user, assigning permissions as per the requirement..
- Backup & Restoration by using tar, cpio, gzip, and bzip command.
- Experience of configuring Printers with CUPS to support IPP feature, maintenance of local and Network based Printers.
- Maintaining Linux Disk Quota System.
- Administration and management of Disk/volumes using LVM
- Installing, Upgrading, query and remove the packages using RPM and YUM
- Research on different level of RAID, LVM, taking Snapshots
- Automate task with at, cron & anacron.
- Processes administration and management like monitoring, start/stop/kill various processes/sub processes
- Troubleshooting of tickets on OS, Application support
- Research and Troubleshoot on system performance issues, Application Integration, Service issues, etc.
- Co-ordinate with vendor for replacement of failed hardware like disk, system board, cpu etc..
Organization: Lancia systems Pvt Ltd.
Role: Desktop Support Engineer
- Installation and Up gradation of Workstation and server Os
- Driver installation of Hardware Like Nic,Scsi cards,Raid Cards,Modem Cards Etc.
- Managing Systems and Network related issues like Installation, Configuration, on Linux platform
- Taking care of all Linux based desktop calls
- Managing Linux/windows networking, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Configuring MS-OUTLOOK and Outlook Express
- Performing backups , applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Remote installation of software and maintenance for the remote systems.
- VNC Server & Client for Remote administration.
- Corporate Anti-Virus: Deploying, definition updates, Spy ware and Malware detection and removals.
- Father’s Name:
- Mother’s Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Gender: Female
- Marital Status: Single
- Nationality: Indian
- Languages known: Hindi and English
- Permanent Address:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this Linux System Administrator Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Manual Testing Resume For 4 Years Experience. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.