Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Resume For Programmer Analyst. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of Resume For Programmer Analyst guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Resume For Programmer Analyst covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Resume For Programmer Analyst
To pursue a challenging and long-term career in an organization, which gives me enough opportunities to prove myself and enhance my knowledge and skills to achieve organization goals and to strive for excellence.
- Restful web services
- Proficient with authoring activities in AEM.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
|Role||Production Support Analyst|
|Period||07/2016 to Present|
Adobe Experience Manager is a web-based client-server system for building, managing and deploying commercial websites and related services. In Nike, we support the technology implementation of ‘Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)’ as a strategic content management platform.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Technical Support for Adobe Marketing cloud (AEM/CQ5, CMS etc.)
- Analyse and resolve technical problems related to content management implementation.
- Build Restful APIs by implementing JAX-RS
- Create JIRA for trouble tickets and confluence for our knowledge base.
- Design, build and support components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR).
- Work on automations by implementing SQL and Java.
- Develop different modules in AEM using Java, JSP, HTML, CSS.
Cognizant Training Project
|Project Name||Charge Back Calculation|
|Client||Cognizant Training Project|
|Tools||Java, HTML, CSS, MySQL|
|Role||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Period||03/2016 to 06/2016|
Developed a Real Time Project on Charge Back Calculation during the classroom training program of Cognizant. Charge back is calculated by the Bank Representative at the time of buying or selling a stock for a client or for a fund (fund is a group of clients, they can be from different countries) irrespective of profit or loss.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designed and developed module in the project using Java Server Pages.
- Performed testing.
- Using SQL for creating and querying the table.
- Created the project presentation for the application modules.
- Presented the web application as part of final project presentation.
|B. TECH in Electronics & Communication Engineering Galgotias University||CGPA: 8.92 (20XX)|
|12th CBSE Board||(20XX) (81.2%)|
|10th CBSE Board||(20XX) (81.4%)|
Hobbies: Playing Badminton, Painting.
If given a chance I promise to be responsible and dedicated professional, putting my best efforts in everything I do. Thanking you in anticipation of favourable reply.
Share this Resume For Programmer Analyst article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download BCA Resume Format For Freshers And Experienced. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.